You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

15 minutes ago, Anubis said:

He’s safe until Brexit is over, at which point he’ll walk/be ousted/be bought off and a new incumbent will be brought in to tell us how mistakes were made under the old regime but now is the time to pull together and move forward with renewed hope and under new and exciting management. And Doffers everywhere will lap it up.

100% spot on sadly I know the next election is years away but the corrupt Tories know that if they go into it with this charlatan in " charge " then they know the fight will be a lot tougher. 

I wouldn't be surprised to be on the 3rd PM of this Tory government by the time of the next election, to in the eyes of the public to wash away the stench of these bastards. 

Gove is such a fucking snake. ‘Well at that specific time, two weeks ago, there was no need for a full lockdown’ Yes, there was so here we are and there was a large amount of evidence and advice which you were privy to. Take your sophistry and fuck of you odious little runt.

Claiming that when Valance said the tier system wasn’t enough he claims the government defined tier system was only the start and other steps and criteria ‘agreed’ locally were the real tier 3 criteria and that’s why it’s failed.

Cunt.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Why won't they cover it. 

They have, they’ve done loads, just not his for whatever reason.

I think he’s being a touch deceptive here as the guardian and FT have done a lot of stories, using some of his research I assume. Maybe he wants paying and credit as writer and they didn’t offer it.

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

They have, they’ve done loads, just not his for whatever reason.

I think he’s being a touch deceptive here as the guardian and FT have done a lot of stories, using some of his research I assume. Maybe he wants paying and credit as writer and they didn’t offer it.

Yeah FT have done loads. Mail may have run it because it was given to them on a plate and they're lazy/shit. Any journo worth their salt won't just run with something without pulling it apart first, which is often harder and more time consuming than doing it all yourself. The likes of the Mail though might just be happy to paste it onto their website.

Not a cabinet member but this is Michael Fabricant.

michael-fabricant.jpg

Tory MP for Lichfield. Was on 5 Live today saying if he had a vote in the US election, he'd vote for Trump.

According to him, you could tell Trump was just joking when he mentioned injecting bleach.

Needless to say, he was hardly challenged on his views.

On 04/11/2020 at 18:12, Dougie Do'ins said:

Not a cabinet member but this is Michael Fabricant.

michael-fabricant.jpg

Tory MP for Lichfield. Was on 5 Live today saying if he had a vote in the US election, he'd vote for Trump.

According to him, you could tell Trump was just joking when he mentioned injecting bleach.

Needless to say, he was hardly challenged on his views.

He looks like he's just been bummed in the common room by the Bullingdon boys.

How shit are these lot ?

If I knew two weeks ago that they would eventually have to cave into the Marcus Rashford thing how come the towering intellect of Megabrain Cummings didnt, and has now brought them two weeks extra worth of shit, terrible polling and their mps going mad at being whipped to oppose it and getting a kicking online and in their constituencies only for Johnson to now support it.

The same with the school exams balls up when they only had to look at Scotland to see the playbook.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/nov/11/two-tory-mps-take-gambling-jobs-before-review-of-betting-laws

This shit has got to to stop. No second jobs no extra incomes. You knew the pay when you went in. Getting into politics is just a fucking key to opening doors their skill or talent wouldn't get them with in a mile of usually. They abuse it. It needs to be banned. Small corruptions leading to giant ones.

• Upvote 5