You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

The Tory narrative/spin and their control of the media is so effective. I've seen and heard people, including family, decrying people for not being able to feed their kids but being able to afford Sky and eyelash extensions, etc. I've asked for, but am yet to see, evidence of this. And these aren't rich folk from stereotypical wealthy, Tory heartlands; these are working-class folk in poorer towns and cities that are barely one step removed from relying on this. I despair, I utterly despair.

I'm fucking sick of it. I'm so angry with the racist, Brexit voting, selfish, misinformed populace. They're fucking stupid and I hate them. We are so far gone that I see no way back. The Tories, or some version of disaster capitalists, will always be in charge. We'll always lead be governed by self-serving scumbags, supported by a media with their nose in the trough, unable or unwilling to fight against them.

This free school meals situation has shown very many good people around but unfortunately it's unearthed more utterly detestable cunts. 

• Upvote 7

I was talking to my sister who is as far from Tory as you can be. She was a nurse who had to quit when her relationship ended left her with young kids to look after and financial difficulties. She doesn't get the half term food thing, she said since when was that a thing, I dont care how bad things are you can always feed your kids, its tough but the benefits were always enough to cover your needs. Because I haven't got kids or been in that situation my arguments felt weak I boiled it down to being against the demonisation of working class being labelled feckless and addicts who don't care for their kids so any extra money they get they will waste but I still didn't address the actual half term policy. We both agree that kids shouldn't go hungry and everyone's situation is different. I was surprised by her view as I thought she would be 100 percent first name on the petition. 

God bless America.

Boris Johnson’s government is “frantically repositioning” itself to prepare for the likely arrival of Democrat Joe Biden in the White House following next week’s US presidential elections, former chancellor George Osborne has claimed.

Mr Osborne told CNN that Downing Street would have to “work hard” to overcome the lack of warmth from Mr Biden towards the Johnson administration after the Brexiteers associated themselves with his rival Donald Trump.

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Dominic will have told him to post that. 

Dunno you know, think he hates him. 

He's a true believer is Javid though, he reads excerpts from Ayn Rand books out loud to his family twice a year. Wealth = creative genius which is smothered by the jealous and talentless bolshevik menace. 

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Dunno you know, think he hates him. 

He's a true believer is Javid though, he reads excerpts from Ayn Rand books out loud to his family twice a year. Wealth = creative genius which is smothered by the jealous and talentless bolshevik menace. 

Nah he hasn't just done that off his own back. Every single time tory backs are against the wall they start creating stories just like that. I mean, labelling the left as racist. Fuck me. Even the right will feel offended and alienated by that. By rights he should fucking hate them fo the way he was bombed out by Johnson while he shuffled his cabinet to have a load of unthreatening nodding dogs around him. 

22 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Jarvid knows there might be an opening for the top job soon and who better than a Dom Cummings hater who’ll rid the Tories of his presence with glee.

I bet a load of the terrified backbenchers got a little chubby at the thought of that.

Oh it's all been decided I reckon behind the scenes already. The idea that Johnson and Cummings have got the brains and the connections to have the blue bloods running scared his hilarious. He's been in and out of army bases of late Cummings apparently with his clipboard telling them they don't need tanks but should invest in a super computer or some shit. Can you imagine how that's going down in the gentlemen's clubs? 

They're both being positioned as lightning rods for all the bad blood of Covid and the innevitible Brexit clusterfuck. Same with all the other panto villains like Patel, then at a time of the Tories' choosing a new broom will sweep clean, the upstarts will be cast back from whence they came, order will be restored. Ice creams, bunting, union jacks.

3 hours ago, Karl_b said:

The Tory narrative/spin and their control of the media is so effective. I've seen and heard people, including family, decrying people for not being able to feed their kids but being able to afford Sky and eyelash extensions, etc. I've asked for, but am yet to see, evidence of this. And these aren't rich folk from stereotypical wealthy, Tory heartlands; these are working-class folk in poorer towns and cities that are barely one step removed from relying on this. I despair, I utterly despair.

I'm fucking sick of it. I'm so angry with the racist, Brexit voting, selfish, misinformed populace. They're fucking stupid and I hate them. We are so far gone that I see no way back. The Tories, or some version of disaster capitalists, will always be in charge. We'll always lead be governed by self-serving scumbags, supported by a media with their nose in the trough, unable or unwilling to fight against them.

This free school meals situation has shown very many good people around but unfortunately it's unearthed more utterly detestable cunts. 

Yeah I got this pinged through in a group chat the other day. Frustrating doesn’t cover it. 

08A4AEF1-9440-4838-BF44-1405DB494370.jpeg

3 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

State of this fucking cunt.

Same as always, attack, attack and then take the moral high ground 

You will happily let kids starve, but you called me a nasty name. 

You want migrants to die, you don't like ethnic minorities.

Deflect, deflect and get on your high horse.

Or to sum up, cunts.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

State of this fucking cunt.

But, strangely, "the left" seem to love Marcus Rashford and his ma and detest people like Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins because of their anti-Muslim rhetoric? 

Gee, it's a tough one! Maybe, and it's just a hunch...maybe it's not the ethnicity bit of "ethnic-minority Tory Cabinet ministers" that the left detest? 

• Upvote 2