You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

56 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He's a top bloke.

A Conservative MP promoted in Theresa May's reshuffle has apologised over a blog post suggesting benefit claimants should have vasectomies.

Ben Bradley, who was named as Conservative vice chairman for youth, said people on welfare should stop having children if they could not afford them, before suggesting sterilisation.

The Mansfield MP, 28, was writing in support of the benefits cap and suggested it would not be long "before we're drowning in a vast sea of unemployed wasters".

I really would like to kick his teeth in!

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I reckon it's his ma and he hasn't got a fucking clue what's going on.

I don't really, he's a good lad doing a great thing.

I do reckon this has gotten much bigger than he had expected. 

He probably just wanted to do a good deed and get some kids a few meals, now its snowballed into something bordering on revolutionary, fair fucks to the lad for fully committing to this. 

13 hours ago, Anubis said:

Restored my faith in humanity a little bit. So many little organisations prepared to step up to the plate.

Councils aside, a lot of little organisations who have and are suffering at the moment offering help as you say. Very obvious those who haven’t suffered at all or in fact are benefiting don’t see the need. 

Putting aside the emotion aroused it is just bad politics. To a layman like me it seems obvious that they are going to have to make a partial if not full retreat from the decision pretty soon anyway, so why not avoid the damning headlines in the first place. See also the school exams row when they had the example of the Scottish  mess right in front of them but still sleepwalked straight into it.

Do you know what really bores me these days? The way the response of every so called political commentator, twitter blue tick or so called journo is predictable depending on the flag they follow, regardless of what is said and done. 

Whether it's Rayner saying scum, johnson pulling his latest heinous shit, Cummings going awol, whatever it is, right down the line, you can write the tweet or the article or predict the talking head's response on the sky papers review or LBC programme before it even happens. 

That's a society well and truly stick in quicksand.

If you are going to enter dialogue with an MP or infact anyone then keep it civil. You cheapen any argument you have and they can gain some of the moral highroad back, better the world sees which of you is the arsehole than think it of both of you.

Fortunately I dont bother interacting directly with the cold, money grabbing elitist cunts.

Saxby clearly not understanding that maybe those businesses and people stepping up may not have much but they are willing to share to ensure kids don’t go hungry. They have so little empathy that the thought that you may not have much yourself but you’re willing to help is a totally alien concept for them.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I made the mistake of reading daily mail comments to the Ben Bradley story. Grim.

They haven’t published mine simply saying “he only cares about his own career” but they publish arse licking scumbag comments 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I made the mistake of reading daily mail comments to the Ben Bradley story. Grim.

It's a cunt rag with articles and opinions written by cunts especially for cunts.

How any decent person can even consider reading that or the lies spewed by a certain other publication that shall remain nameless is beyond me.

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

It's a cunt rag with articles and opinions written by cunts especially for cunts.

How any decent person can even consider reading that or the lies spewed by a certain other publication that shall remain nameless is beyond me.

I go on there simply to troll the comments section. I do get some absolute bastards biting at me. It’s quite funny and passes a bit of time. Everton and City fans are the best on the sports section. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I go on there simply to troll the comments section. I do get some absolute bastards biting at me. It’s quite funny and passes a bit of time. Everton and City fans are the best on the sports section. 

There's a difference between trolling and believing the hate filled bile that they print.

Makes my fucking blood boil.