You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

53 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Imagine being from TEESIDE and voting for Tory MPs then one says this bollocks. 

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/teesside-tory-mps-explain-voted-19149140

Mr Young said he had a problem with the voucher scheme itself, and even said he'd been told that parents had used the £15 a week vouchers on "alcohol, tobacco or on unhealthy food" during the holidays.

Mr Clarke said the issue "comes back to a wider point" he felt was vitally important: "I believe personal responsibility matters - looking after your own family."

This as well;

“the hired scribes of the capitalist Press wrote columns of fulsome admiration of the miserable claptrap, and the working men who had elected this man went into raptures”
 Robert Tressell, The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists

• Upvote 1

Still going to go ahead with the Festival of Brexit at an estimated cost of £120m but won't give £15 vouchers to kids struggling for food through no fault of their own. Is genocidal too strong a description for these cunts because it sure seems like they are standing aside whilst children starve.

• Upvote 1

Peston has finally gone bonkers, comparing Johnson to Fidel Castro and saying it spells trouble for Labour as they can no longer paint the Tories as being in thrall to the free market.

What an absolutely bizarre Scottish serial killer lookalikey motherfucker he is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Peston/status/1319314159708889090

15 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Peston has finally gone bonkers, comparing Johnson to Fidel Castro and saying it spells trouble for Labour as they can no longer paint the Tories as being in thrall to the free market.

What an absolutely bizarre Scottish serial killer lookalikey motherfucker he is.

Bum fluff cunt 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I was going to type that out as he would actually say it but thought twice.

I'd still be at it at midnight.

• Upvote 1

This tweet and the replies under it. I’m going to have to stop reading this stuff otherwise I’ll be donning a boiler suit and really bad William Shatner mask, arming myself with a kitchen knife, and going all Haddonfield 2020.

Its lost on some people that circumstances can change even after you've had kids. The comments under that Alex Murray tweet. Personally I'm begining to loathe a large percentage of this country I think I'm going to look to move abroad were at least the language barrier will stop me from having to listen to selfish, cruel instagram wanker wannabes daily.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

This tweet and the replies under it. I’m going to have to stop reading this stuff otherwise I’ll be donning a boiler suit and really bad William Shatner mask, arming myself with a kitchen knife, and going all Haddonfield 2020.

Interesting that he says he's gay in his profile. To take his view to its most extreme, why should I have to fund HIV antivirals for gay men who pursue a promiscuous lifestyle?

23 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

£250 grand a year chickenfeed. Fucking privileged toff bastard.

To be fair i hate the whole whats the price of a pint of milk bollocks. Its different everywhere and I'm fucked if I could give you an exact price.

I'd respect politicians more if they just said "that's a bollocks question".  Johnson's "I could tell you the price of a bottle of champagne" is just a Buller Boy saying "I'm rich; fuck you".

Mate of mine is an ex councilor and used to help out at a foodbank in South Liverpool and he said there were people there who had decent jobs at law firms and such, but after they'd paid their rent/mortgage they were broke due to family breakups, settlements etc. The idea that it's only working class people who need help is bollocks too. 

Absolutely anyone can land on their arse at a moment's notice, in fact I suspect a good many of those preaching how easy it all is now - might find  themselves in such a boat over the next 12 months or so. 

It's funny though, the entitlement. I've dealt with some middle class folks who've suddenly found themselves in need of universal credit. 

Quotes include: "They're making me live off savings before they'll give me anything, but it's not savings it's money from the sale of a house."

"They're making me live off savings but that's not savings I'm saving up to start my own business." 

Usually accompanied with 'I've paid taxes all my life'. 

So 'paying taxes all your life' (that's very kind of you by the way, nobody asked you to do that) means you don't have to live by the rules that you don't mind other people living by, because....you want a new house? 

It was cunts agogo during the credit crunch too. I remember this helmet on Sky News who'd been a company director bemoaning the fact the Job Centre didn't help him find a job. Yeah no shit, dickhead. 

• Upvote 1