You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Not a fan of that myself, gives them the moral high ground, last thing we want over here is American partisan politics where everyone just fucking hates each other, although I suppose we're mostly there already. 

The Labour party could invade Trumpton and massacre every fucking one of them including that fucking creep Mr Clamp and them Tory fucks still couldn't hold any moral high ground. 

Where is the line for these cunts? 

I thought voting against feeding starving children might have been a breaking point, for tory voters but there's still people celebrating this like its a victory. Well done, you've saved a few quid on some school meals, which is a fraction of a percentage of what has been spent on dead end PPE deals, failed track and trace, paying off Northern Ireland, fucking high speed railways, MP pay rises and everything else. 

You've got that league of gentlemen head James Grundy in Leigh, a town where about 30% of the kids claim school meals because of low income, and he fucks them over and deletes his twitter like a little bitch. 

I used to think I couldn't wish harm on tories, but I'm starting to question if they are even human at this point. Absolute fucking scumbags. 

They probably think A Christmas Carol is a horror where the evil ghosts trick good old Scrooge into giving his money away and buying Tiny Tim some food and medicine. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Aventus said:

Where is the line for these cunts? 

I thought voting against feeding starving children might have been a breaking point, for tory voters but there's still people celebrating this like its a victory. Well done, you've saved a few quid on some school meals, which is a fraction of a percentage of what has been spent on dead end PPE deals, failed track and trace, paying off Northern Ireland, fucking high speed railways, MP pay rises and everything else. 

You've got that league of gentlemen head James Grundy in Leigh, a town where about 30% of the kids claim school meals because of low income, and he fucks them over and deletes his twitter like a little bitch. 

I used to think I couldn't wish harm on tories, but I'm starting to question if they are even human at this point. Absolute fucking scumbags. 

They probably think A Christmas Carol is a horror where the evil ghosts trick good old Scrooge into giving his money away and buying Tiny Tim some food and medicine. 

Great post although for the people of Leigh and other places like it you reap what you sow in voting for these sociopaths . 

• Upvote 1

Although nothing that they've ever done should have made this a surprise, last night actually shocked me. The casualness of speeches. The passing of the blame due to absentee parents, IMO a dig at the black community similar to the jibes thrown at Rashford, the clamour to make someone correctly labelling them scum the big news. 

This vote should be at the front of every newspaper and the headline of rolling news.

GOVERNMENT VOTES TO LET CHILDREN STARVE

Some of the kids in my school come in hungry every day. Their school dinner, at the moment a sandwich and crisp effort due to covid, is the only meal they'll have until the fruit we sneak them the next morning to avoid embarrassing them. I've seen kids pocket other kids leftovers in their bags and a colleague told me of a time they caught a kid eating a glue stick. An actual gluestick because they were so hungry, but embarrassed to ask due to the stigma. 

Everyone who enabled these cunts into power should be ashamed of themselves and they need to be told.

• Upvote 10

The mrs was a teaching assistant and started to take extra bread and butter in to give toast to some of the kids who couldn't afford the 10p a slice or whatever, and a group of the dinner ladies went to the head to complain saying that it wasn't fair on ' the kids whose parents weren't in the pub or the bookies '. The head wiped their eyes by asking them how that was the kids fault and starting to bring some of her own bread in, but it shows the attitudes you are up against and how the Tories stay in power.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The mrs was a teaching assistant and started to take extra bread and butter in to give toast to some of the kids who couldn't afford the 10p a slice or whatever, and a group of the dinner ladies went to the head to complain saying that it wasn't fair on ' the kids whose parents weren't in the pub or the bookies '. The head wiped their eyes by asking them how that was the kids fault and starting to bring some of her own bread in, but it shows the attitudes you are up against and how the Tories stay in power.

I can top that. Couple of the dinner ladies in my Mrs's school sometimes give the kids smaller portions so there's more leftovers for them to take home. It's a particular problem in barbecue season. The head can't discipline them though as they're private sector. 

Mrs is always bringing home clothes and stuff to wash, we occasionally buy toiletries and things for them as well. 

If you removed good schools and teachers from socially deprived areas they'd collapse.

• Upvote 5

Rayner shouldn't have apologised. After yesterday's vote she should have doubled down. They are scum along with the people who keep voting for them and agreeing with them. That Ben Bailey in particular, another cunt who I wouldn't tire of shoeing in the face. You can subsidise and make consultants dependant on the state but woe betide giving kids a hot meal in case it increases dependency. 

We’re about to enter the era of British corporate welfare and need the money to help out our wealth generators whilst they outsource the work force, driving down wages and working conditions, and run their profits through, legal, tax havens, we ain’t got money to feed the plebs.

When will you snowflakes wake up?

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I’ll just leave this here as an illustration.

I’d bet every penny I have that JaneP has never donated so much as a lentil to a food bank, the grandstanding fucking cunt. Oh, and ‘Radford’ IS a taxpayer - and probably pays more than all of them combined, so they’re thick as well as cruel.

Nasty, horrible, selfish, entitled and callous bastards. The blinkered selfishness displayed there just makes me want to wish ruin and hardship on each and every one of them. That or a big fuck off baseball bat to the head.

28 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Meanwhile on the other side of the fence 

IMG_20201022_093901.jpg

I know, right! 

Not a sign of grouse, how do they expect the poor lambs to be able to focus on the key issues of the day, how much they can realistically get away with siphoning off to their friends and financial backers, with this paltry offering?

Don’t get me stared on the lack of fucking Jus (Gravy to you thick plebs)

• Upvote 1

Whole last few months kind of sums up what the modern right is all about, theft under cover of patriotism. Steve Bannon gets arrested on a Chinese billionaire's boat for swindling money out of hillbilly hicks for a wall that wasn't built. 

This crowd funnel money to their mates for stuff that doesn't work, then make up the difference by taking food off the tables of hungry kids and let ordinary businesses go bust. 

The final phase of capitalism doesn't even pretend anymore, doesn't invest in its marketing or spin or even make out that it's dropping crumbs from the table, it just comes at you with a smile and a shotgun and takes every last thing you have. 

• Upvote 1