You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

36 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Claiming that modern slavery is a Traveller problem - or claiming, as Patel did, that "criminality" is a feature of Traveller communities - is promoting anti-GRT racism (as surely as citing the ethnic background of the sweatshop owners in Leicester and then claiming that slavery is a feature of British-Asian communities would be racist).

A.  Modern day slavery is a traveller problem, not only a travelling problem but a problem on SOME sites nonetheless, as it is a growing problem throughout the country, ive posted links to prove it.

B.  On the subject of the poor fuckers who have little choice than to work in sweatshops you do love to defend the utter scum who enslave people dont you?

Conflating the actions of Israel with "the Jews" is absolutely racist.

I think you'll find Patel went to Israel to meet Jewish organisations which ended in her being sacked.

Until you pull your lazy, stupid head out of your arse and bother to learn what racism is, you will continue to be a racist.

Go and have a nap and dream up racist slurs on someone else angry  or alternatively phone your mate Maggie Hodge for advice because you're not doing very well at the old mud throwing trick, she at least gets a few of her facts right.

• Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Its idiots like you who throw silly false slurs that let racists roam free, you've  got more in common with Margaret Hodge than your membership of the labour party.

Dolt.

Racism becomes widespread and dangerous when unthinking pricks say "I'm not a racist, but the Jews/the Gypsies/the Muslims/the migrants, etc, are getting out of hand - something needs to be done about them".

If you really think you're not a racist, pull your head out of your arse.

• Upvote 1

Good article on the problems caused for all of us by the racist "Hostile Environment".

https://tribunemag.co.uk/2020/09/how-migrant-workers-have-been-abandoned-during-covid-19

As we enter into a second wave of the pandemic, it is vital that the government rectifies the mistakes it made the first time around. That must look like suspending the Hostile Environment immediately, so that all migrants are able to work legally, access union support and have full protection from exploitative employers.

But as we look ahead to rebuilding our society, we too have to reimagine what the future of work looks like and ensure that migrant workers are considered a vital component of our workforce. Levelling up the rights of migrant workers is essential to the wellbeing of our communities, because if we have learned anything from the pandemic it is that we are only as safe and as healthy as the least protected amongst us.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

.So that's nazi to add to racist and cunt. Anymore names you want to call me on the saftey of the internet you silly little man? 

I only call you racist when you post racist stuff.  I only call you a cunt when you post cunty stuff.  I only make jokes about you fitting in in Nazi Germany when you post opinions that would fit right in with the people who turned a blind eye to the persecution of Jews and Gypsies.

Don't forget, I also call you a liar when you post lies and I call you stupid when you post stupid stuff.

And I only do this from the safety of the internet because I don't have the misfortune to know you in real life; rest assured, if I did I would say all of this to your face.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I only call you racist when you post racist stuff.  I only call you a cunt when you post cunty stuff.  I only make jokes about you fitting in in Nazi Germany when you post opinions that would fit right in with the people who turned a blind eye to the persecution of Jews and Gypsies.

Don't forget, I also call you a liar when you post lies and I call you stupid when you post stupid stuff.

And I only do this from the safety of the internet because I don't have the misfortune to know you in real life; rest assured, if I did I would say all of this to your face.

No you wouldn't. 

6 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Well said. 

You’ve been slinging insults at AoT all day (and for weeks) but for some reason you won’t take insults being thrown back? The implication is you’d leather him, but for all you know AoT could be a ninja warrior, or an 8 stone weakling. What would you do if he said these things to your face? 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

You’ve been slinging insults at AoT all day (and for weeks) but for some reason you won’t take insults being thrown back? The implication is you’d leather him, but for all you know AoT could be a ninja warrior, or an 8 stone weakling. What would you do if he said these things to your face? 

I've been slinging insults at him all day?  Really? The mans been calling me a racist because I flagged up a problem of modern day slavery in some travelling camps, his response was ludicrous. He hasn't disagreed with me because their was nothing to disagree with me about, I stated a fact. Hes acted like a cunt all day.

35 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I've been slinging insults at him all day?  Really? The mans been calling me a racist because I flagged up a problem of modern day slavery in some travelling camps, his response was ludicrous. He hasn't disagreed with me because their was nothing to disagree with me about, I stated a fact. Hes acted like a cunt all day.

I called you a racist because you posted racist shit.

When people repeatedly spout racist shit, it's entirely appropriate to call them cunts.

Happy to clarify. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Pretending that that sort of stuff is typical of GRT communities and backing a racist Government's plans to further attack those communities - racist as fuck.

Don't pretend you're too stupid to understand this.

7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Pretending that that sort of stuff is typical of GRT communities and backing a racist Government's plans to further attack those communities - racist as fuck.

Don't pretend you're too stupid to understand this.

More racism

https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/latest-news/charity-police-break-up-uks-largest-modern-slavery-ring/

Very little empathy for the victims it seems maybe it dosnt suit the agenda.