You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

"Some elements of the travelling community are known to participate in criminal activities" is what you'd say if you were racist and were meeting your new bird's dad for the first time and had assumed he too was racist because he was from, say, Sunderland. But then you realised he wasn't.

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

"Some elements of the travelling community are known to participate in criminal activities" is what you'd say if you were racist and were meeting your new bird's dad for the first time and had assumed he too was racist because he was from, say, Sunderland. But then you realised he wasn't.

Patel has been sacked for her trysts with some dubious people in Israel. That's a fact. 

"Some" of the travelling community have been trading in slave labour, also a fact.

I'm guessing Patel is responding to the case of the policeman dragged down the street and killed, if so their is little evidence the two crimes match so shes wrong, if however shes taking a general approach to modern day slavery shes right. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/13/modern-slavery-uk-traveller-site-lincolnshire-judge-timothy-spencer

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uks-biggest-slavery-gang-pockets-17477317

I'm not sure you and angry would be so righteous if a member of your own family was a victim. In general it's a big business in the UK involving all creeds,

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/02/number-of-potential-modern-slavery-victims-in-uk-rises-by-52

9 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Some elements of the Tory party are known to participate in criminal activities including modern day slavery.

Fixed

They certainly are, it seems to be a right wing economic philosophy but not fair to only turn the torch on some organisations and ignore others.

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Patel has been sacked for her trysts with some dubious people in Israel. That's a fact. 

"Some" of the travelling community have been trading in slave labour, also a fact.

I'm guessing Patel is responding to the case of the policeman dragged down the street and killed, if so their is little evidence the two crimes match so shes wrong, if however shes taking a general approach to modern day slavery shes right. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/13/modern-slavery-uk-traveller-site-lincolnshire-judge-timothy-spencer

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uks-biggest-slavery-gang-pockets-17477317

I'm not sure you and angry would be so righteous if a member of your own family was a victim. In general it's a big business in the UK involving all creeds,

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/02/number-of-potential-modern-slavery-victims-in-uk-rises-by-52

Would you be so racist and anti-Semitic if a member of your family was a victim of racism, you cunt?

39 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Would you be so racist and anti-Semitic if a member of your family was a victim of racism, you cunt?

Oh fuck off angry you fucking hypocrite. I've fought against racism all my life and got the scars to prove it. You're a member of a labour party which contains Margaret fucking Hodge, I'm taking no morality lessons off someone like you. I note that once again you defend the purveyors of modern day slavery. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Oh fuck off angry you fucking hypocrite. I've fought against racism all my life and got the scars to prove it. You're a member of a labour party which contains Margaret fucking Hodge, I'm taking no morality lessons off someone like you. I note that once again you defend the purveyors of modern day slavery. 

Hypocrite?  Do you even know the meaning of the fucking word?

How about "I've fought racism all my life. Obviously not racism against Jews and Travellers - those cunts deserve everything they get, because they're to blame for Israeli crimes and slavery  - but all other racism, yeah, I'll fight that."

You're a racist cunt and you're too stupid to see it.

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Hypocrite?  Do you even know the meaning of the fucking word?

How about "I've fought racism all my life. Obviously not racism against Jews and Travellers - those cunts deserve everything they get, because they're to blame for Israeli crimes and slavery  - but all other racism, yeah, I'll fight that."

You're a racist cunt and you're too stupid to see it.

He's definitely xenophobic too believing that Eastern Europe and the Baltics is nothing but a lot of cheap labour. Add in the random smattering of 'Frogs' when referring to the French along with support of Tory Brexit and he's bang to rights a Kipper.

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

And what the fuck is this "once again"?

Obviously, the main issue is your vile racism in blaming GRT communities for modern slavery, but what the fuck is "once again" supposed to mean?  You're the prick who spends all his time arguing in support of weaker rights for migrant workers - a move guaranteed to make them easier prey to slavers.

Racist cunt.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-us-police-training-end-knee-neck-protests

Justify the above angry oh holy one. I'm taking no lessons on racism off you. 

You're too racist and stupid to understand lessons from anyone, you anti-Semitic dickhead. 

23 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

And what the fuck is this "once again"?

Obviously, the main issue is your vile racism in blaming GRT communities for modern slavery, but what the fuck is "once again" supposed to mean?  You're the prick who spends all his time arguing in support of weaker rights for migrant workers - a move guaranteed to make them easier prey to slavers.

Racist cunt.

You were one of the cheerleaders when a group of poor immigrants were flown into Britain during a pandemic to live on some landowners farm. Once again on the side of the oppressor angry, your nothing if not consistent. Ob and save me the fake outrage its lemons like you that facilitate racism and oppression.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/12/coronavirus-200-farm-workers-quarantined-herefordshire-outbreak

22 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You were one of the cheerleaders when a group of poor immigrants were flown into Britain during a pandemic to live on some landowners farm. Once again on the side of the oppressor angry, your nothing if not consistent. Ob and save me the fake outrage its lemons like you that facilitate racism and oppression.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/12/coronavirus-200-farm-workers-quarantined-herefordshire-outbreak

These landowners mates of yours angry?  This form of exploitation didnt seem to upset you much, I seem to remember you condoned the movement of cheap labour to boost the profits of landowners. Oh and we didnt have a veg and fruit shortage after all, just rich people talking bollocks to justify the use of cheap labour. 

39 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Just making shit up. Again.

A liar, as well as a racist, a moron and a cunt.

12 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

These landowners mates of yours angry?  This form of exploitation didnt seem to upset you much, I seem to remember you condoned the movement of cheap labour to boost the profits of landowners. Oh and we didnt have a veg and fruit shortage after all, just rich people talking bollocks to justify the use of cheap labour. 

Since you're bringing arguments from the EU thread into this one, any chance you could stop lying for long enough to answer the question I've been repeatedly asking you for four years - How do you propose to improve workers' rights by stripping rights from workers?

You racist, anti-Semitic dickhead. 

I do agree that it’s difficult for a labour MP (or any mp although you don’t see tories doing it) to criticise the actions of Israel without being labelled anti-Semitic. It’s a “oh you can’t criticise that same as Saudi Arabia because we make money off them but yeah have a go at >insert country that gives no economic benefit< Because they are really really bad and we are good guys” reality. 

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

Since you're bringing arguments from the EU thread into this one, any chance you could stop lying for long enough to answer the question I've been repeatedly asking you for four years - How do you propose to improve workers' rights by stripping rights from workers?

You racist, anti-Semitic dickhead. 

You can shout your silly little insults all you like angry, I dont give a fuck, you're a silly little jobs worth type who seems far removed from the real underlying problems in society. Cheap labour, modern day slavery and yes racism are all at the top, I will continue to fight against all three as I have all my life. Your naive slurs wont tarnish me and they wont stop me. There has/is a problem on some sights with slave labour as their are some right wing jewish organisations in Israel that promote and train kettling tactics which are used in the west.

You can't "fight against" racism, while promoting anti-Semitism and anti-GRT racism. 

You can't fight the problems of cheap labour by advocating the removal of workers' rights. 

You can't fight modern slavery by removing rights from migrant workers. 

Until you understand some basic facts about the real world you can't pull the "university of real life" bullshit.

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You can't "fight against" racism, while promoting anti-Semitism and anti-GRT racism. 

Acknowledging the problem of modern day slavery in "some" travelling camps and highlighting some jewish factions in Israel that train security forces is not PROMOTING racism you fucking tool.

I suggest you take the fake outrage with you and have an afternoon nap.

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You can't fight the problems of cheap labour by advocating the removal of workers' rights. 

You can't fight modern slavery by removing rights from migrant workers. 

Until you understand some basic facts about the real world you can't pull the "university of real life" bullshit.

Acknowledging the problem of modern day slavery in "some" travelling camps and highlighting some jewish factions in Israel that train security forces is not PROMOTING racism you fucking tool.

I suggest you take the fake outrage with you and have an afternoon nap.

Claiming that modern slavery is a Traveller problem - or claiming, as Patel did, that "criminality" is a feature of Traveller communities - is promoting anti-GRT racism (as surely as citing the ethnic background of the sweatshop owners in Leicester and then claiming that slavery is a feature of British-Asian communities would be racist).

Conflating the actions of Israel with "the Jews" is absolutely racist.

Until you pull your lazy, stupid head out of your arse and bother to learn what racism is, you will continue to be a racist.

24 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Claiming that modern slavery is a Traveller problem - or claiming, as Patel did, that "criminality" is a feature of Traveller communities - is promoting anti-GRT racism (as surely as citing the ethnic background of the sweatshop owners in Leicester and then claiming that slavery is a feature of British-Asian communities would be racist).

Conflating the actions of Israel with "the Jews" is absolutely racist.

Until you pull your lazy, stupid head out of your arse and bother to learn what racism is, you will continue to be a racist.

Its idiots like you who throw silly false slurs that let racists roam free, you've  got more in common with Margaret Hodge than your membership of the labour party.

• Downvote 1