You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He'll be okay, these people never go broke. He'll get a one day a month consultancy job with Bupa or Goldman Sachs or some shit when he gets out for 200 grand a year then go back to lecturing people on how hard work breeds success in life. 

All with pensions attached, no doubt.

An MP gets 18,500 pa just for MP, not figuring in cabinet positions. 

He’ll never have to check under the cushions for 50p to stick in the electric. 

• Upvote 1

I was thinking earlier about politics and the internet and how entrenched everyone gets, like they can't ever admit when they're wrong (hardly immune from this myself).

Surely the best thing about politics is that you don't have to admit anything.  You can save face completely.  There's no need to go back and be humble about your mistakes or misconceptions, you can completely atone for being duped by these utter grifters by just going into a booth and voting against them every chance you get.

I mean, there's a while before we'll get a meaningful chance...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mattyq said:

Just read that Keir Starmer is 2 years older than the fat cunt Johnson

Fuck me, that's what a life of gluttony, greed and being a useless cunt gets you. Johnson looks at least 10 year older 

Thought Frankie Boyle's line was good, that Starmer looks like a Prime Minister in an Old Spice advert. 

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I see palantir has been given the Irish border contract too. Colour me shocked. We're living in a gangster state. Testing is falling to bits for covid but without doubt somebody, somewhere, is getting fucking paid.

Wait until it’s commonly accepted that ‘Lighthouse Labs’, privately owned, but government funded, are the outpost for all UK scanning and screening.

Capitalism 3.0 the state funds the machine.

11 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I see palantir has been given the Irish border contract too. Colour me shocked. We're living in a gangster state. Testing is falling to bits for covid but without doubt somebody, somewhere, is getting fucking paid.

Big time- https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/17/england-test-and-trace-public-sector-boris-johnson-covid

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

35 pages and the cunt hasn't even read it. Watch how he starts getting arsey when confronted. They lie and they hate being picked up on their ineptitude. 

The reaction at 1:15 from curly beside her is classic.

So, every kid who arrived at Eton College was Covid tested last week and the cunt JRM has the cheek to stand up in Parliament and tell people to stop their " endless carping " when complaining about the difficulty of getting a test.

How does anyone still believe that they care a jot for anyone else but themselves?

• Upvote 1

It's starting to come out now and will become more apparent soon.

The Brexit end game is corporation welfare, like the American system, whereby companies can claim welfare from the state to 'help' them to succeed/compete in an ever 'threatening atmosphere'.

Effectively the state pays business to operate in countries and the state picks up the tab for costs and losses, or wealth transfer from public purse to private bodies without the pesky law standing in the way.

The EU were working on laws for 'state aid' which would have outlawed this, but Blighty gonna Blightly.

Winter just started to look a little colder.

• Upvote 2