You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Absolutely fucking shameless this shower are lad , let's light up Number 10 and say we won't let it happen again but when push comes to shove they really don't give a fuck .

Haven't looked at the news myself but I doubt it's even made the headlines. 

They get away with it every time. Is PMQ's back this week? If so Starmer has 6 chances to hold them to account. He wont do it properly and instead the cunt will shout him down, prattle on about getting brexit done and get away with running the worst and most corrupt cabinet in history. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They get away with it every time. Is PMQ's back this week? If so Starmer has 6 chances to hold them to account. He wont do it properly and instead the cunt will shout him down, prattle on about getting brexit done and get away with running the worst and most corrupt cabinet in history. 

Yeah PMQ's is on this week to be fair he made a decent fist of it last week left Bojo floundering which I appreciate isn't difficult but without his cheerleaders Johnson is  worse than ever now 

8 hours ago, Stickman said:

Is Patel really that small or is it that she's just sitting miles away?

Reminds me of the Little Britain Dennis Waterman sketch

I am totally re-assured after listening to that and know we are in very safe hands. Thank fuck we don't have a bunch of clueless, self serving hypocritical liars driving the bus.  

Remember this one when she was sent on the radio to defend Johnson and she'd actually been given a script to read with highlighted text? This is what you're up against.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bbcr4today/status/1143073919399862272?lang=en

She's doubly dangerous because not only is she a genuinely nasty bitch, she's clearly thick as fuck. Offices are full of people like her in middle management, over achievers who'd set you on fire to keep hold of what precious little they have.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Charlie Elphicke - two years for being a bad Tory sex pest. I see wifey has taken up the blame the Judge playbook by accusing the court of ‘being on a bit of a mission.’

Funny that because she stands to lose money from a divorce settlement with his costs 

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Remember this one when she was sent on the radio to defend Johnson and she'd actually been given a script to read with highlighted text? This is what you're up against.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bbcr4today/status/1143073919399862272?lang=en

She's doubly dangerous because not only is she a genuinely nasty bitch, she's clearly thick as fuck. Offices are full of people like her in middle management, over achievers who'd set you on fire to keep hold of what precious little they have.

Priti “I’ve never supported the death penalty” Patel.