You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Unfortunately later on when interviewed by Andrew Marr he allowed to lie her way out of it the despicable cunt. 

As fucked up as it is, I’d have more ‘respect’ for her if she still had the courage to admit she was still in favour of the death penalty, instead of just lying for a promotion. 

9 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Oh well looks like the kids who studied in the poorest areas of Britain are the latest to receive a tory kicking,

The next generation of Tory MP’s hear the news their estimated A level grades are better than the plebs who go to normal schools

EfU4oJhXgAUpKYr?format=jpg&name=medium

On 12/08/2020 at 13:53, Pete said:

Tory Cabinet =  Bunch of cunts. 

True, but not just the cabinet. 

On 12/08/2020 at 16:48, cloggypop said:

They've heard tales of blerts with 3 Porsches. 

IT WAS ONLY 10 GRAND!!!!!

On 12/08/2020 at 20:48, sir roger said:

I barely ever noticed anybody buy a Daily Mail until the last few years but every time I buy a paper now, the granny with the twinkle in her eyes and crab apple cheeks in front of me is buying one. Making me warm a bit to covid.

Oooof. Sir Rog, that’s particularly savage. 

On 13/08/2020 at 12:24, Anubis said:

Who’s up for invading France? Yey.

I’m in. Nothing to do with Calais but I’m still not over them helping the yanks. 

This current shower are the most incompetent collection of cabinet ministers ever assembled.

Previously there have been individuals equally as incompetent. Sometimes a particular cabinet has had a number of individuals that could be categorised as ‘shit’.

Never before though has a cabinet had this many ministers who are so completely out of their depth in positions of power at exactly the same time. 

It really is a remarkable achievement. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

This current shower are the most incompetent collection of cabinet ministers ever assembled.

Previously there have been individuals equally as incompetent. Sometimes a particular cabinet has had a number of individuals that could be categorised as ‘shit’.

Never before though has a cabinet had this many ministers who are so completely out of their depth in positions of power at exactly the same time. 

It really is a remarkable achievement. 

"best set of cunts in the world" 

• Upvote 1

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/aug/17/dido-harding-to-run-agency-to-replace-public-health-england?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Dido Harding to run new agency superseding PHE. Her previous work includes presiding over a piss-poor response to a data breach whilst CEO of TalkTalk, and then overseeing the country's world beating track and trace system. An entirely unrelated piece of information to this development is that Harding's husband, a Tory MP, sits on the advisory board of a think tank that has long called for PHE to be scrapped and the NHS to be replaced by an insurance based system. Democracy in action, folks.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/aug/17/dido-harding-to-run-agency-to-replace-public-health-england?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Dido Harding to run new agency superseding PHE. Her previous work includes presiding over a piss-poor response to a data breach whilst CEO of TalkTalk, and then overseeing the country's world beating track and trace system. An entirely unrelated piece of information to this development is that Harding's husband, a Tory MP, sits on the advisory board of a think tank that has long called for PHE to be scrapped and the NHS to be replaced by an insurance based system. Democracy in action, folks.

It's amazing isn't it. She's a textbook definition of failing upwards. Being married to a Brexit supporting Tory MP has nothing to do with it obviously.

If it's any consolation the current Tory governments jaw dropping incompetence will be their undoing in the long run.

33 minutes ago, clangers said:

It's amazing isn't it. She's a textbook definition of failing upwards. Being married to a Brexit supporting Tory MP has nothing to do with it obviously.

If it's any consolation the current Tory governments jaw dropping incompetence will be their undoing in the long run.

Wish I shared your confidence there.

6 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Divert attention from the Tories and point at how terrible the EU are. Good lad.

And it’s an EU watchdog who had the objection...so, it’s the EU working well. I’m sure he doesn’t read these before he copies them from Breitbart. 

• Upvote 2