You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

I am sure I read that we take in far less than the likes of Germany or France per head of population so see this generally as dog-whistle shit to the low-level racists who appear to have appeared more obviously since Brexit, to keep them voting Tory.

As for the Colonel's point , I assume a fair few of the people involved may speak English , have contacts or are aware of enclaves of their compatriots in this country , so it is more attractive to them than the other countries named. 

While they've been busy making it rain for all their dodgy mates pretending to supply PPE, they've also been cutting support for Modern Slavery victims.

Stay classy, Tories.

https://www.ier.org.uk/news/govt-withdrew-support-from-uk-modern-slavery-victims-during-pandemic/

People recoginsed by the government as potential victims of modern slavery stopped receiving financial aid without warning in July.

The Home Office has argued that monetary assistance was no longer necessary because it had housed modern slavery victims in hotels and other forms of temporary accommodation during the pandemic, thereby ensuring they had access to home and board.

But campaigners complained that providing only food and shelter did not cover victims’ every need – toiletries are not provided and neither is access to telephones and the internet in order for victims to contact their legal teams.

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Rico and A red seem to be the only ones who obsess over who pays to use the site.

* strokes chin 

Hmmmmmm

Garthe-Knight-1-500x375.jpg

Come on say it, you're not the type to use few words when many will do.

I wouldnt say I obsess about who pays or not, cloggy has a pop at me now and then and I do the same to him. If you didnt like him, as mentioned, you would think he was a bit of a tight cunt.

Maybe the Tories should consider the price of refugees when they are selling bombs to countries who create these refugees. Don't facilitate the bombing of Yemen and chances are the people won't want to pack up and treck thousands of miles from home.

Countries like Britain that colonised poor nations for hundreds for years should take genuine refugees until the country is bursting at the seams. If they hadn't pilfered the resources of half the globe then maybe we wouldn't have these issues? 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Fuck me that Gavin Williamson is a moron.

Whenever any of them get their moment in the limelight they show themselves to be thick, insincere, out of their depth, out of touch and, to varying degrees, evil. 

Gav is having his time this week, along with Priti Vacant. Shambles. 

My kid gets his GCSE results next week. I’m preparing my gaskets for impending blow outs. 

Here's that Patel story without Murdoch's paywall.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18648491.priti-patel-vows-send-left-meltdown-aslyum-reform/

She's basically talking about removing potentially life-saving legal protections - and thereby jeopardising innocent people's lives - for no better reason than to score petty points by irking the opposition. 

I truly hate this vile racist cunt.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Here's that Patel story without Murdoch's paywall.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18648491.priti-patel-vows-send-left-meltdown-aslyum-reform/

She's basically talking about removing potentially life-saving legal protections - and thereby jeopardising innocent people's lives - for no better reason than to score petty points by irking the opposition. 

I truly hate this vile racist cunt.

I never ever thought I could hate a Tory more until I watched her speech at the tory conference in the run up to the election last year. You know when you get filled with so much rage that you start crying because if you started too physically react you would do some serious damage to things? That was me watching that horrible fucking cunt. Smug , fake, lying self-serving fucking twat her. I hate her and McVey more than any of the others and thats really saying something because I would happily feed Gove, Johnson, Jenrick, Haunted Pencil, Williamson and Hancock to the crocodiles and watch them get torn to pieces, screaming for help without even feeling the slightest bit of remorse. 

• Upvote 4