You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WWF Draft Discussion Thread

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Dynamite said:

I'm awake now @Elite, so I'll sort my picks out. Thanks for taking them anyway.

@Remmie - I didn't receive a notification that your inbox was full, but thanks for dropping a reply down to let us know.

I'll get my pick done now.

Yeah sorry bud not sure why you wouldn't have got it would happily have done it for you otherwise

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Only Remmie still to pick a tag team. Some absolutely brilliant ones have been overlooked.

Yeah every one else picked theirs relatively early so there was no need to waste an early pick on a tag team

40 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Yeah every one else picked theirs relatively early so there was no need to waste an early pick on a tag team

Would have been more difficult had the rules been that you couldn’t pick a tag team consisting of a wrestler or wrestlers already picked for their solo careers.

Don't see the harm in naming tag teams I might have picked seeing as everyone else has picked theirs, so all of these were in contention and at one stage winning:

APA

Too cool

The natural disasters

But I think I have settled on a different team

Don't know how many will have seen Jushin Liger but the man was amazing. Just retired at 55. While this might not be a big issue for Hogan or Flair types doing this as high flying Lucha Libre style is immense. 

And I wanted a 2nd proper cruiserweight to add to the Dynamite Kid

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I can't believe The Natural Disasters haven't been picked. 

Ill sort the voting out tomorrow. 

They were not even a tag team for 2 years. June 91 to early 93. There's a few teams that people remember as being massive that didn't really have the years that others had

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

They were not even a tag team for 2 years. June 91 to early 93. There's a few teams that people remember as being massive that didn't really have the years that others had

They were fucking massive 

You can see the age most of us watch from in these picks. A few NWA stars and a few modern wrestlers but most from the mid 80s WWF to the attitude era stars. 

I was tempted with Kenny Omega as my last pick but honestly have never watched him. Only read he is considered the best in the world at the moment and doing crazy shit independently of WWE. 

Braun Strowmann and JBL the other options

5 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

No one picked my favourite wrestler of all time. Bastards!

Haha was watching Wrestlemania 3 other day him Vs Harley Race. Was between him and Honky Tonk for my penultimate pick but went for the character of the "greatest intercontinental champion of all time"

• Upvote 1