You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title

Baltar

49 minutes ago, Jenson said:

Once Euro2020 is sacked off, I reckon the decision will be made to complete the season in June and July, and then push back the start of next season to September.

How do you push the season back till September when it needs wrapped up early for the Euros next June? 

Especially with a fucked up schedule the year after due to FIFA getting its palms greases for a middle Eastern world cuo

Guest Alex_K
3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I am 55 with a bleeding heart and a cold shoulder. What are my odds?

I’m not a bleeding heart / cold shoulder doctor ... but would encourage everyone to read through those objective data sites posted by others as it’s going to be more beneficial than hitting up Twitter feeds for insight. Lots of great insights / reactions / information on that site. Thanks again to the poster — would rep but ..

7 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

I’m not a bleeding heart / cold shoulder doctor ... but would encourage everyone to read through those objective data sites posted by others as it’s going to be more beneficial than hitting up Twitter feeds for insight. Lots of great insights / reactions / information on that site. Thanks again to the poster — would rep but ..

tenor.gif

15 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Can you get me a left handed screwdriver?

39 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm starting to believe once again that this world is all in my imagination and my pessimistic nature has created this virus to stop my joy of Liverpool winning the league. I'm going to wreck my birds head with this theory and when she inevitably resorts to "may be you're part of my imagination" I'll tell her my imagination  has told her to say that.

It’s even called COVID-19, for fuck’s sake. That’s 91-DIVOC backwards, which makes me even more convinced that there’s no fucking chance this timeline is legit.

722d0402968f7f6690dc8179ba1944e4.jpg

• Upvote 4

Guest Alex_K
58 minutes ago, an tha said:

So maybe we just need to accept that as many fit and healthy people will be infected with it as soon as possible - whilst somehow protecting those who are vulnerable.

I’m walking around London today and it’s very quiet, but the amount of elderly still out and about is insane. Realistically that is the segment of society at risk here and who will be taking the hospitals at breaking point. Ate in a restaurant where the average age of 1 table must have been around 70 with 1 guest in a wheelchair .. I’m absolutely amazed any sane person in that age group thinks this is the time to go for lunch!

3 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

I’m walking around London today and it’s very quiet, but the amount of elderly still out and about is insane. Realistically that is the segment of society at risk here and who will be taking the hospitals at breaking point. Ate in a restaurant where the average age of 1 table must have been around 70 with 1 guest in a wheelchair .. I’m absolutely amazed any sane person in that age group thinks this is the time to go for lunch!

Old people tend to be incredibly stubborn, some of which will be thinking their days are numbered anyway even without the corona virus so they may as well do what the fuck they want with whatever little time they have left.

3 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, it’s grossly unfair for a number of reasons. It takes the piss and doesn’t seem necessary. 

I know, @Paul and @RedKnight had been parking in there for 10 years without a fine and I do it a handful of times and BOOM, they start dishing out £50 fines.

Completely unfair and unnecessary.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

That's boomers for you. We need something to thin out their numbers.