Quantcast
Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title - Page 182 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title

They cant have liverpool playing at natural venues when the entire bloody league ruled that out a few weeks ago. 

Just sounds like another excuse to blame Der Redshite, Murduring bastards. 

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Premier League just made you look a fool, mate. They’re laughing at you. Laughing. And you’re letting them get away with it. 

All will be revealed. 

This gif is about 3 seconds long and probably isn't event hat funny but I've watched it about 20 times and my smile is as wide as Bobbys

• Upvote 1

And now the football pages are running stories we'll be the only club to have to play all our fixtures at nuetral venues because the 'authorities' are scared loads of fans will turn up at Anfield or away grounds.

These fucktard hacks will stop at nothing to drag our name through the mud.

Gary Liniker tweeting “its coming back it’s coming back football’s coming back”:

Cheeky jug eared cunt wanted it voided not so long ago, no doubt Ferdinand will change his tune too

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

And now the football pages are running stories we'll be the only club to have to play all our fixtures at nuetral venues because the 'authorities' are scared loads of fans will turn up at Anfield or away grounds.

These fucktard hacks will stop at nothing to drag our name through the mud.

Without sounding like a twat....I don’t care. We’ll gerv 6 points from 9 games if matches are played from inside the gates of hell.

Just get it won & let the virtual or socially distanced  party start.

4 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Must have missed all the deaths directly correlated to the return of the Bundesliga. 

Sending the plebs back to work in poorly ventilated offices and packed public transport is a bit different than playing football with no fans where the players are isolated and tested multiple times per week. 

It will be also interesting to follow the studies being done of the link between Vitamin D deficiency and increased risk of CV. Should that become solidly linked, it would theoretically change a lot of the lockdown protocol. 

2 hours ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

That aged well.

Obviously my sources need to remain anonymous so I changed the dates by a bit. Can’t believe you didn’t get that. Anyway, I was right. 

9 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Obviously my sources need to remain anonymous so I changed the dates by a bit. Can’t believe you didn’t get that. Anyway, I was right. 

@El Rojo PM'd me with a similar claim, so your story holds water. Sources must be protected at all costs, even the refrigerated ones. 

4 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

We haven't won shit yet!

That’s my worry. Not that we won’t eventually win it but that we come back a bit lethargic and complacent because we are so far ahead  and it’s literally in the bag.
I want us to hit the ground running and put it to bed as quickly as possible, I don’t want it to drag onto four five or six games and then it stops again giving ammunition to those who said you can’t just “give” them the title as it’s not mathematically over

6 hours ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

@El Rojo PM'd me with a similar claim, so your story holds water. Sources must be protected at all costs, even the refrigerated ones. 

THANK YOU!

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

That’s my worry. Not that we won’t eventually win it but that we come back a bit lethargic and complacent because we are so far ahead  and it’s literally in the bag.
I want us to hit the ground running and put it to bed as quickly as possible, I don’t want it to drag onto four five or six games and then it stops again giving ammunition to those who said you can’t just “give” them the title as it’s not mathematically over

I think there’ll be some “funny” results at the start due to the weirdness of it all, but I don’t think it’ll be as dramatic as you fear. The players will feel the exact same as us and want it done. Teams in mid-table with nothing to ply for may find it hard to switch back on. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if a win and a draw does it for us. Or even one win.