Quantcast
Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title - Page 162 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title

Celtic fans turning up at the ground. Fuck sake the club said don’t. Watch the null and void lot fucking jump on it 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Celtic fans turning up at the ground. Fuck sake the club said don’t. Watch the null and void lot fucking jump on it 

Why turn up at an empty stadium during a pandemic the dim witted bastards.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

My mate on Instagram Posted a video of him walking up then with his kid. Messaged him and told him to grow the fuck up 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

My mate on Instagram Posted a video of him walking up then with his kid. Messaged him and told him to grow the fuck up 

Not right but when we win the league the same thing will happen outside Anfield. Glasgow would be the same raw passion as Liverpool and in our case, it might be worse because for many it will be the first time we would be champions in their lifetime, whereas for Celtic it's more like a yearly party.

12 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Not right but when we win the league the same thing will happen outside Anfield. Glasgow would be the same raw passion as Liverpool and in our case, it might be worse because for many it will be the first time we would be champions in their lifetime, whereas for Celtic it's more like a yearly party.

Yeah I know, just pisses me off. I don't live that far from Anfield but I won't be going up there. Not even tempted simply because its fucking stupid to do so given the current situation. Instead I'm going to get blind drunk and piss the bed. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I know, just pisses me off. I don't live that far from Anfield but I won't be going up there. Not even tempted simply because its fucking stupid to do so given the current situation. Instead I'm going to get blind drunk and piss the bed. 

Just like a normal Saturday night then mate 

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Just like a normal Saturday night then mate 

Hahaha fuck sake not you and all John! 

I'm not that bad  !!! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha fuck sake not you and all John! 

I'm not that bad  !!! 

Hahaha couldn't resist the open goal lad I hadn't seen the others pal 

Yep I walked head first into that.

For what its worth, Celtic have just been crowned champions and as soon as I finish work I'm looking forward to a cup of tea and a cherry bakewell. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

For what its worth, Celtic have just been crowned champions and as soon as I finish work I'm looking forward to a cup of tea and a cherry bakewell. 

Not to mention a refreshing runwank

5 hours ago, Stickman said:

Good thread on the whole null and void , PPG , lives , safety , blah blah and any othe excuse they’re thinking of to stop Liverpool getting the title ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Carl_M79/status/1262072012148822018

Yeah that's a good summary. I think what's genuinely pissing me off almost as much as the "null and void it for the bantz" brigade are the number of fucking numbskulls who seem to think that there's a way of sorting this out that neither inconveniences nor disadvantages anyone.

• Void the league? Yeah good luck with the legal challenges because the broadcasters will want the money back and the last time I checked clubs spent quite a bit of that money on the 19/20 season, so it definitely fucking happened.
  • End it now as it stands? It's not fair on those clubs left without a chair when the music stops that have got their easier fixtures remaining.
  • End it now on PPG? No PPG model is going to be 100% accurate.
  • Swerve relegation and promotion? The Championship will kick off.
  • Swerve relegation with an expanded league? The calendar next year will become even more unmanageable in what's likely to be a mental year anyway.

It's almost as if there's a massive fucking pandemic going on and we've lost 3 months of the season with no notice. Of course no solution is going to be ideal - but here's the thing: some are going to be even fucking less ideal. The solution with the fewest problems is to finish the season behind closed doors; that's not to say it's a perfect solution - yes the players won't be fit, yes it's a little bit unfair on those clubs  in some trouble with more home fixtures left to put this right, but as a solution it's better than the ones listed above.

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You’re a right decadent cunt. 

Null and void trolls day just gets worse and worse

Sky Sports Premier League

@SkySportsPL

The Premier League are reportedly prepared to extend the season to the end of August to ensure the disrupted campaign is completed.

When we win it, reds supporters outside Anfield will be outnumbered 5-1 by blooos who have come along to get photos of reds not adheering to the rules, and the irony will be sadly lost on them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Mook and Cath. You just can’t trust them....

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Null and void trolls day just gets worse and worse

Sky Sports Premier League

@SkySportsPL

The Premier League are reportedly prepared to extend the season to the end of August to ensure the disrupted campaign is completed.

Should be a no brainer. UEFA can get to fuck with their 'we want to squeeze our CL and EL competitions in to finals before the end of August so everyone else must have already finished the leagues by then.' Oh and the daft cunts with FIFA think they can squeeze in a shitload of internationals from September for good measure.

Am I missing something about this ' going the ground ' mullarkey , we pay an absolute fortune for policing the season , so it shouldn't be a massive issue for a few patrols to just make sure idiots are stopped from getting close to the ground.

3 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Hearts kicking off threatening legal action as they have been relegated. 

They should have won more than 4 games in the league then. 

• Upvote 2