Quantcast
Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title - Page 157 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

4A295F21-5616-4B18-BDFD-070D96707C57.jpeg

He's right. I worked it out and posted the revised league table on the MF a couple of weeks ago.

image.png

0.18 of a point. Unluckeeee!

• Upvote 4

It gets even better for West Ham. Under Pellegrini, they got 19 points from 19 games. Under Moyes, they've got 8 points from 10 games!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52677194

Infection rate has increased, and that’s just through morons failing to stay at home: god knows what it will look like a week or two after the government's shit new slogan has fully taken hold. 

To be honest, I havent believed a word out of SAGE since this began. They were saying it's less than 1 all over the country although near 0.8 'in the north' only the other day.

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

4A295F21-5616-4B18-BDFD-070D96707C57.jpeg

BF5112F2-901A-4C65-BA1F-9EEF910EF470.gif

‘I’m hearing...’ ‘I’m told...’

Is Dan Roan just Don Balon put through Google Translate?

I like the cut of his ITK jib.

• Upvote 1

Deeply amusing to see and hear how fans of other clubs are talking about the Bundesliga resuming this weekend...

"Looking forward to watching footy"

Picking teams to "support"

"Looking forward to having a bet...."

But, but I thought football restarting whilst people are dying was disgusting, immoral, wrong...?

• Upvote 1

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/15/single-failed-covid-19-test-spells-quarantine-for-premier-league-squads

If this is the case - that the single positive means an entire squad must isolate for 14 days - then there’s literally no point resuming, and won’t be until the guidance around isolation has changed.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Karen Bradys daughter doesn't seem arsed about the footy

28307002-8312159-Woah_mama_Karren_Brady_

Holy fuck.

Imagine banging her and then Karen walks in and gives you the look.

What do you do?

Me? I'd say get over here you filthy Tory slag, you'll be null and void by the time I've finished with you.

Hmm, on reflection sounds a bit murderous but you get the idea.

7 hours ago, Trumo said:

He's right. I worked it out and posted the revised league table on the MF a couple of weeks ago.

image.png

0.18 of a point. Unluckeeee!

Hahaha fuck off West Ham. 

10 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/15/single-failed-covid-19-test-spells-quarantine-for-premier-league-squads

If this is the case - that the single positive means an entire squad must isolate for 14 days - then there’s literally no point resuming, and won’t be until the guidance around isolation has changed.

Read the article it’s the guardian talking absolute shite again.  They don’t want it starting for whatever reason so every article has that spin on it.  They’re talking in circles in each paragraph.

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Another day, another cunt...

FC5DD18B-299A-4DC3-A1A7-CE6B9930FEBE.png

It’s good that safety-conscious managers like Graham Potter and Nigel Pearson are at the vanguard of the movement to stop players from heading the ball given the long-term neurological concerns.

So, no football for at least 12-18 months, if ever. Fair enough. May as well cancel this season and next now. Farewell all those clubs who will go out of business.

35 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

“People are closing their eyes to the threat” says the man just off a League led conference call with doctors ahead of a restart vote. Self serving cunts. 

Fact is, his team don’t get relegated then he has a better chance of keeping his multi-million pound a year job. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

So, no football for at least 12-18 months, if ever. Fair enough. May as well cancel this season and next now. Farewell all those clubs who will go out of business.

Yep, safety first, PPG both home and away, wrap it up, laters. 

The irony of all the shit we are getting from the moral guardians is we are the only team with nothing to gain/lose in this whole thing. 

Null and Void is not an option, so if football restarts we will win the league. However, if football does not restart, whichever calculation you use we will win the league.

I would imagine this is why we are staying quiet on all this, thus anyone criticizing us is purely using their own bias.

I know we all know this, but just felt the need to write it down.

• Upvote 1

PPG to finish off this season and use the same final table for next season as well. Wait and see if it's 100% safe for footballers to leave their houses in time for the 2021/2 season. 

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Yeah but why is it only 'safe' when the season that is 75% completed is ended, relegation is off the table and we're 'safe' to start up pre season training in July ready for 'next' season's kick off on 8 August?

I dont know what is more annoying, that no fucking journo asks this question or that Murray, Deeney, Brady and Barber etc do not address it.