You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title

Baltar

Anybody watching Sunday Supplement this morning? If so, is there anything worthwhile?

I normally watch it but I saw that S*n cunt Shaun Custis was due to be a guest so didn’t bother. 

Debatable which Custis brother is the bigger twat.

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Anybody watching Sunday Supplement this morning? If so, is there anything worthwhile?

I normally watch it but I saw that S*n cunt Shaun Custis was due to be a guest so didn’t bother. 

Only caught bits of it but Custis was negative about the season restarting ably supported by that shit Geoff Shreeves 

I’d say Neil is the bigger twat only because he is literally bigger (fatter)

Neil-Custis.jpg

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I watched a bit to see what they were saying. Burt was quite positive. Ruddy looked as rough as a bear's arse fresh out of hibernation. Didnt really hear much of what Custis said but yeah, he was a bit more negative than Burt.

23 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Only caught bits of it but Custis was negative about the season restarting ably supported by that shit Geoff Shreeves 

I’d say Neil is the bigger twat only because he is literally bigger (fatter)

Neil-Custis.jpg

Has a very punchable face but it was his brother on today.

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Isnt he the Manc cunt who works for the Scum who almost was in tears when someone said old trafford was a shit hole? 

Yep. Said Anfield was 'built out of lego' and Jurgen was a 'serial loser' which even outraged Sam Wallace.

On 23/05/2020 at 12:21, aws said:

Age, underlying health conditions, nature of job and obesity are going to turn out to be the major factors. The virus doesn't seem to have ripped through the Middle East yet either. 

Latest research indicates that the biggest factor of all is being employed by a team in the bottom six. 

• Upvote 1

On 24/05/2020 at 19:31, Moo said:

Me and my uncle were talking about the cardboard cutout idea yesterday and were busy preparing photos of the 3-4 bluenoses in our family to have their faces beamed worldwide sitting next to each other celebrating our league championship on the Kop holding a red and white scarf... 

• Upvote 1

On 24/05/2020 at 10:44, Scott_M said:

I was only half watching but Custis was really obviously anti starting it again. Burt and Rudd were much more sensible. Let’s face it many ‘ordinary’ people aren’t half so well protected yet they have been working or will have to soon.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, suzy said:

I was only half watching but Custis was really obviously anti starting it again. Burt and Rudd were much more sensible. Let’s face it many ‘ordinary’ people aren’t half so well protected yet they have been working or will have to soon.

I listened to the podcast, I thought they were pretty much all in favour of the restart. Custis raised (and not unreasonably imo) the idea of what you do if you start and need to stop again and perhaps this should be sorted before we start playing. Personally I disagree with that as if someone gets "safe" the have a vested interest in getting the season stopped. 

Liverpool Football Club would like to update supporters on ticket refunds following the UK government's confirmation of support for the potential of a return of professional football.

As we informed you on April 20, all supporters who have purchased tickets from LFC for any of our remaining four Premier League home games will receive a refund for the cost of their ticket(s).

Refunds will also be provided to those supporters who have purchased a ticket for our away game against Everton and/or the Liverpool FC Women’s game against Everton Women at Goodison Park.  

The general principles of the refund process are set out below:

Season ticket holders and official Members

Season ticket holders will receive a full pro rata refund for all remaining home games, while Members who have purchased tickets on a match-by-match basis will receive a refund for any of the matches that they have purchased tickets for. 

Seasonal and matchday hospitality 

Hospitality season ticket holders will receive a full pro rata refund for all remaining home games. Those supporters who have purchased tickets for matchday hospitality for any remaining home fixtures will also be refunded. 

All other supporters with tickets

Fans who do not fall into one of the above groups but have purchased a match ticket for any of the remaining fixtures will receive a full refund.

Any fans who have purchased tickets for LFC Foundation’s charity match between Liverpool FC Legends and Barça Legends, which was scheduled to take place at Anfield in March, will be contacted separately in due course.

We are currently working through the most effective process to issue refunds given the complexities and considerations of the various payment methods used when tickets were purchased. 

We will be contacting each affected ticket holder during the course of the next 14 days to provide more information on the refund process based on the category of ticket they have purchased. We ask that all supporters wait to receive further correspondence from the club and refrain from contacting us regarding refunds in the meantime.

We would like to thank supporters for their patience and understanding while we carry out the refund procedure.  

Finally, our priority remains the health and wellbeing of our people, the local community and all supporters during this challenging time and we hope that you all are staying safe and healthy. 

11 minutes ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

Liverpool Football Club would like to update supporters on ticket refunds following the UK government's confirmation of support for the potential of a return of professional football.

As we informed you on April 20, all supporters who have purchased tickets from LFC for any of our remaining four Premier League home games will receive a refund for the cost of their ticket(s).

Refunds will also be provided to those supporters who have purchased a ticket for our away game against Everton and/or the Liverpool FC Women’s game against Everton Women at Goodison Park.  

The general principles of the refund process are set out below:

Season ticket holders and official Members

Season ticket holders will receive a full pro rata refund for all remaining home games, while Members who have purchased tickets on a match-by-match basis will receive a refund for any of the matches that they have purchased tickets for. 

Seasonal and matchday hospitality 

Hospitality season ticket holders will receive a full pro rata refund for all remaining home games. Those supporters who have purchased tickets for matchday hospitality for any remaining home fixtures will also be refunded. 

All other supporters with tickets

Fans who do not fall into one of the above groups but have purchased a match ticket for any of the remaining fixtures will receive a full refund.

Any fans who have purchased tickets for LFC Foundation’s charity match between Liverpool FC Legends and Barça Legends, which was scheduled to take place at Anfield in March, will be contacted separately in due course.

We are currently working through the most effective process to issue refunds given the complexities and considerations of the various payment methods used when tickets were purchased. 

We will be contacting each affected ticket holder during the course of the next 14 days to provide more information on the refund process based on the category of ticket they have purchased. We ask that all supporters wait to receive further correspondence from the club and refrain from contacting us regarding refunds in the meantime.

We would like to thank supporters for their patience and understanding while we carry out the refund procedure.  

Finally, our priority remains the health and wellbeing of our people, the local community and all supporters during this challenging time and we hope that you all are staying safe and healthy. 

Thanks for posting this. Bit surprised they havent mentioned giving credits to the next seassie although I guess knowing when fans will be allowed in stadiums would make it difficult.

Obviously I like others have a couple of credits when I couldnt make a home game and the club sold my seat. Those credits would normally be set against the next season ticket so wonder how they're going to address that?