You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title

Baltar

34 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

What's the big fat blag yank accent fucker said?

Going on about the PL being pigheaded and stupid for wanting to finish this season. 

Everyone should finish their seasons by the 30th June so we don’t mess up next seasons CL and Europa league. 

9 hours ago, Elite said:

Yeah, if other teams are willing to carry on so that we can win the league, it's only fair that we field strong line-ups. We can give our players plenty of rest with rotation.

I'd rest players though. Mix it with young lads such as Curtis Jones etc and regulars and give fellas like Mini Mo a good run of games to get them nicely ready for next season.

Wouldn't be too worried about the other clubs. For every decent owner or ceo like the fella at Brighton, there is a Karen Brady. While the two Mancs and Chelsea may be battling it out for honours after we have wrapped up the league, we can be getting things ready for next season. Nothing wrong with that. Especially if that AFCON goes ahead, we really will need it.

12 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Erm, I dont see how we as a club and fanbase, can go on about completeing the season then when we get the 2 necessary wins, say we forfeit games or just go fuck it, we've got what we want. That, to me, would just make us look real twats.

Not forfeit, but play say 8 regulars and the rest made up of fellas like mini mo and curtis jones.

21 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Erm, I dont see how we as a club and fanbase, can go on about completeing the season then when we get the 2 necessary wins, say we forfeit games or just go fuck it, we've got what we want. That, to me, would just make us look real twats.

Correct, we must play out all games for the integrity of the club and league. 

Unless we're playing clubs around West Ham in which case I'm available to play.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Going on about the PL being pigheaded and stupid for wanting to finish this season. 

Everyone should finish their seasons by the 30th June so we don’t mess up next seasons CL and Europa league. 

Did he make the point that if we forfeit the seventh place EL spot no English sides are involved in either competition until mid -September anyway? 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

In the meantime I'm manscaping with Rafa wahey!!!! What is manscaping? 

ETy1-BiWsAMyjl3?format=jpg&name=large

I'm stock pulling bog roll with big Sam. I suspect he will need to use a big more than me.

• Upvote 1

I see that camel lipped cunt has spoken up about cancelling the season and making it null and void. Yeah Rio, I really wonder if Ollie 'at the wheel' and being 25 points in the lead whether you'd be calling for this?

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8143323/Coronavirus-UK-Rio-Ferdinand-calls-Premier-League-season-voided.html