You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title

Baltar

Safe to say she’s in for an interesting afternoon next time West Ham visit Anfield then?

ooh those nasty scousers sang objectionable songs about me.  Fuck off you dopey bitch. 

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Can’t we just criticise her without the misogynist shit. She’s a dickhead. No need to suggest anything else.

Fair point, although she looks likes she's been hammered more times than a carpenters thumb.

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Can’t we just criticise her without the misogynist shit. She’s a dickhead. No need to suggest anything else.

She is pals with the Dildo Brothers, Lord Alan of Sucrose, she’s a Tory cunt and writes for the rag. I say fuck her. Only figuratively though, the arl vibrator selling slag.

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Mil-ing Around said:

I think people need to calm down a bit. There is no way we aren't going to get our hands on this trophy. Either they are going to give it to us or they will play the remaining games. 

I'd prefer to win it ourselves and have the joy of that moment though, in a stadium with our fans there. Being robbed of that after all these years would piss me off.

They could never void the season and say you're not champions though. We are too much of a global powerhouse. There would be a shit storm worldwide and i doubt they'd want the headache. Remember what happened when we won the champions league and finished 5th? Everybody went mental and Uefa had to bow down.

The premier league wouldn't damage their own brand with one of the biggest clubs in the world who are 25 points clear at the top of the table. We are going to see Henderson lift that trophy one way or another, I'm 100% sure of it. 

Yeah this is exactly it. Personally I think the most likely thing is that the league will get going again in the summer, but there will be a contingency plan if this isn't possible by a certain date, then we are awarded the league. 

If it was a tight title race, you could make an argument for declaring that a season finishes without a champion. However, if a club is 25 points clear, it is a very different story. Us and the Mancs are by far the biggest clubs in the land, but if it was Bournemouth leading the league like that, they would do the same thing. Credibility is the word I would use and they don't want bad feeling between clubs moving forward. A decision to void a season in this instance would be ridiculous and the Brighton chairman was spot on. Even Stuart Brennan said that they couldn't not give us the title.

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Yeah this is exactly it. Personally I think the most likely thing is that the league will get going again in the summer, but there will be a contingency plan if this isn't possible by a certain date, then we are awarded the league. 

If it was a tight title race, you could make an argument for declaring that a season finishes without a champion. However, if a club is 25 points clear, it is a very different story. Us and the Mancs are by far the biggest clubs in the land, but if it was Bournemouth leading the league like that, they would do the same thing. Credibility is the word I would use and they don't want bad feeling between clubs moving forward. A decision to void a season in this instance would be ridiculous and the Brighton chairman was spot on. Even Stuart Brennan said that they couldn't not give us the title.

I was thinking the other day of one possible reason most clubs would, at the very least, want the title awarded, and that’s down to the possibility of it happening to them. Given Leicester's triumph in 2016, I suspect it's in the back of plenty of minds that their own club could enjoy a similarly ridiculous run.

19 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

You telling me we wouldnt pick up 6 points from the likes of Newcastle, Villa, Palace, Burnley and Brighton? The title is ours.

Not to mention that the only club that can catch us haven't won more than 4 league games in a row all season and have lost 2 of their last 4!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

Not to mention that the only club that can catch us haven't won more than 4 league games in a row all season and have lost 2 of their last 4!

Exactly mate. On top of which, even in poor form by our standards we still picked up 9 points from Norwich, West Ham and Bournemouth!

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Well said. It’s scary how comfortable people are spouting all kinds of hateful shit like that

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

No it's called free speech. I find people telling others what they can and can't post to be far more offensive. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1