You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus could prevent Liverpool from winning the Premier League title

Baltar

5 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Bet she'll change her mind if the League decide not to hand out any prize money or TV money for the season and all tickets have to be refunded. 

Always hated this tory cum bucket. 

I dont get why she is made out to be this fantastic businesswomen, she's probably no better than that Mansfield CEO. West Ham got a free stadium with a 61,000 capacity. They are still shit, they sign shit players, have hired Moyes twice and were/are in danger of being relegated. When she was at Birmingham they were shit as well and got relegated, surely her fantastic business acumen would have helped both Birmingham and West Ham by now?.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm absolutely amazed by the sheer jizzing by people if liverpool missing out on a bit of metal when people are dying from a deadly disease which shows absolutely no signs of being slowed down.

Like has been said let's see how funny these people think these circumstances are if they or a loved one is effected by it.

"Yeah my mum died of Coronavirus but atleast the RS didnt win the league. Totally worth it"

"Hahaha it's now 31 years without a title"

:Yeah but atleast I still have a mum mate" 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

It’s almost like West Ham don’t have much faith in Moyes keeping them up. 

If the season did end up being null and void, he could change "winning without winning" to "winning without playing". He is all about over-confidence hiding behind an aura of misery and despair.

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

I'm absolutely amazed by the sheer jizzing by people if liverpool missing out on a bit of metal when people are dying from a deadly disease which shows absolutely no signs of being slowed down.

Like has been said let's see how funny these people think these circumstances are if they or a loved one is effected by it.

"Yeah my mum died of Coronavirus but atleast the RS didnt win the league. Totally worth it"

"Hahaha it's now 31 years without a title"

:Yeah but atleast I still have a mum mate" 

if you knew my mum you would have sent her to China the second the news broke haha!!

But joking aside i think we are all aware how serious this virus is and what it is capable of but the world doesn't stop turning mate sun still comes up in the morning and sets at night,Manc fans are still the biggest wankers on the face of the earth (closely followed by city fans) and people will still post shit on forums.

Like i said in a previous post if we were only 6 points ahead then yeah people would have an argument for the league to be voided or for us not being given the title but 25 points well we deserve the title even if they finish the season now as no fucker is going to close that gap   

You would think sport was the cause of the Coronavirus yet while all football is stopped (rightly) horse racing is still carrying on you can go on the tube, can mingle around in shops / pubs / clubs / cinemas / restaurants and normal life just seems to go on unabated ....it just seems bizarre .

• Upvote 1

July it is then:

Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said the Tokyo Olympic Games will go ahead as planned in July, despite coronavirus concerns resulting in the postponement of sporting events.

Abe added the International Olympic Committee (IOC) will have the final decision whether Tokyo 2020 goes ahead.

"We will overcome the spread of the infection and host the Olympics without problem, as planned," Abe said.

11 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

May God have mercy on your soul. She looks like she needs a good wash. To think I use to hang on your opinion mate . Just shows you don’t know anyone really.

Ha ha don't give up the faith just yet! 

• Upvote 1