Quantcast
Compare A Forumite To A Song - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Compare A Forumite To A Song

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Available Subscriptions

• Last Match Report

• Latest Posts

• Them 'tourists' will still all flock to Anfield for a photo opportunity and spend their money in our club shops while looking on quizzically the Everton shop in Liverpool 1 wondering who the fuck Everton are. Their new stadium won't help the tourist economy in the slightest. Look where its located as well. People might take a few pics of it from the ferry but they would have got on that ferry anyway. Plus it fucking stinks up there as well. Build a polluted clubs polluted stadium on polluted ground and fill it with polluted wankers polluting the place with their polluted fantasies.    Anyway, I thought they took the piss out of us for being a tourist club? That closet Tory, blue-shite hypocrisy rearing its 3rd head again I see. Pointless club. 
    • No fucker will flock there, even their own. Soft twats haha!
    • The ground will get done. Liverpool needs it, tourism has dropped off. Imagine the tourists who will flock here.      firefighterblue Player Valuation: £10m Monday at 10:52 AM   Add bookmark #64,062 It will get done. A massive project like this will be a massive boost for liverpool especially as the liverpool economy which depends on the tourism trade has dropped off a cliff due to covid. Just one detail of this complex application. Every company now self certificates for fire safety. A Ieam of fire safety officers( about 3) from the fire service have been going over the plans for the last few months. They check all the facts and figures relating to fire safety measures such as number of fire exits, means of escape, travel distances(which basically is how far each person in a seat is from a protected(from fire) exit. They check everything is within the government guidelines. I've heard that they are 3/4 of the way through. If they find anything wrong they go back to the client. They can insist that they change things.
      Basically that is just a small part of the planning application but it will take months and is still being done. This is a massive scheme so there could and probably will be a delay but it will be going ahead providing mosh gets the money in
    • I don't mind the fella. He gets a rough deal sometimes because of what Klopp has brought to the team but had he been replaced with another manager that failed to meet expectations then Rodgers would be viewed more favourably. That said the Stoke debacle was shameful.
    • One of their players might have attended Kyle Walker's bunga bunga party.
  • Latest Round Up

• Popular Now

• Popular Contributors

• Football Betting Site Betway
  • Footstock
  • Online Bingo