You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Starsky & Hutch, Hawaii Five-O, Streets of San Francisco, Man from U.N.C.L.E or Six Million Dollar Man

Tony Moanero

Poll  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Cast your vote

• Starsky and Hutch
    • Hawaii Five-0
    • The Streets of San Francisco
    • The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
    • The Six Million Dollar Man

3 minutes ago, Sweeney287 said:

That was tough between Starsky and Hutch and the bionic man, but had to go with Steve Austin. 

Also loved the Fall Guy, and Heather Thomas obviously 

Was just about to post the Final Poll, but it’s too close between Starsky & Hutch and Steve Austin. Anyone still want to vote?

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

I'm not really old enough for these but voted Starsky & Hutch purely for the SL76s.

And the theme tune.

Treat yourself to the boxset, Mook. It’s pretty cheap on Amazon. I think the trainees that Paul Michael Glaser originally wore must have been SL72s, given that Starsky & Hutch first came out in 1975. Watched an episode the other night and David Soul was wearing a nice pair of navy Nike Cortez.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Treat yourself to the boxset, Mook. It’s pretty cheap on Amazon. I think the trainees that Paul Michael Glaser originally wore must have been SL72s, given that Starsky & Hutch first came out in 1975. Watched an episode the other night and David Soul was wearing a nice pair of navy Nike Cortez.

They were SL76s he wore, Adidas made them for the upcoming 1976 Olympic Games I think.

I quite often watch the repeats on the telly, can't remember what channel that shows them.

• Upvote 1