Quantcast
Watford (A) Premier League 29/02/2020 - 17:30 - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Watford (A) Premier League 29/02/2020 - 17:30

1 hour ago, moof said:

First game I’m missing in about two years. So if we lose, you all know who to blame 

moof. This better be important. We’ve got a tiny golden premier league model on the line here. 

On second thoughts, take all the time you need.

47 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

moof. This better be important. We’ve got a tiny golden premier league model on the line here. 

It will hurt when he shoves it up his arse sideways. He will be crowning a crown.

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Supposed to have a flight at the exact time the game is on, but with any luck storm Jorge/coronavirus/snow will bring a delay or cancellation and I can watch us smash Watford all over the shop like a 5 dollar prostitute 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It will hurt when he shoves it up his arse sideways. He will be crowning a crown.

He's standing in for Mook is he?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, moof said:

First game I’m missing in about two years. So if we lose, you all know who to blame 

Big week for you mate after the Weinstein conviction.

• Upvote 1

Worth giving any of you travelling to the game the weather is supposed to be quite bad here before kickoff. Heavy rain and 40mph winds. 

The main road, claredon Rd that runs from the junction to town centre is closed to traffic towards the stadium. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

City cancelled against West Spam for 24mph winds.

Can't have Peps pretty football interfered with. 

The winds are due to die down in the hour before kickoff. 

On 25/02/2020 at 12:57, Trumo said:

You secure that shit, Hudson. Stig starts the threads. I post the motivational acronyms. TheDrowningMan and Creator Supreme shit the bed. The Howie Lama calls to get the team leaked. Grinch has a moan. Suzy comes in with a last-minute gee-up for the lads. J-V repeatedly posts "For fucks sake" without any context. Jarvinja Ilnow shouts "SALAH AAAKBAAAAAAAAARR!!!" every time Mo finds the net. Caramac wades in with gifs of the goals. Everybody pretends the game was a piece of piss. That is how it works.

Who does the cunt them in the bastard? Who does the we'll get snotted? Who does the inside videos? Where is Kevin D's contribution recognized? A lot more questions than answers for me, Clive. 

12 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Can't have Peps pretty football interfered with. 

The winds are due to die down in the hour before kickoff. 

That's the kind of up to the minute weather forecast that the met office rarely get right.

13 hours ago, moof said:

Supposed to have a flight at the exact time the game is on, but with any luck storm Jorge/coronavirus/snow will bring a delay or cancellation and I can watch us smash Watford all over the shop like a 5 dollar prostitute 

I read that as "fight".

I thought Gripper Stebson had agreed to see you outside the school gates.

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

That's the kind of up to the minute weather forecast that the met office rarely get right.

It stinks of the KOPITES using a WEATHER MACHINE to CHEAT their way to trophies #TAINTEDTITLE #WEATHERMACHINE #NEWWORLDORDER #FLATEARTH

Chamberlain deserves the start over Keita here, Id actually like to start both and give Wij a rest, fellas played a ridiculous amount of football past 3 seasons. Klopp definitely won’t do it though, I suspect we’ll see another comfortable victory for the reds, genuinely feel we’re unbeatable at the moment, conceding a goal just feels trivial now compared to how fatal it would be in many years gone by. Christ what Jurgen has done is beyond our wildest dreams. This what utopia looks like Roy, you old cunt.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

It's been a very long time since we gave someone a proper cunting in the bastard so it's about time we sorted that shit out. 

Ah-men.

• Upvote 1

Id like a win and no injuries however it comes please.

Sure a comfortable one would be nice, but 4 more wins of any kind will do.

On 25/02/2020 at 12:57, Trumo said:

You secure that shit, Hudson. Stig starts the threads. I post the motivational acronyms. TheDrowningMan and Creator Supreme shit the bed. The Howie Lama calls to get the team leaked. Grinch has a moan. Suzy comes in with a last-minute gee-up for the lads. J-V repeatedly posts "For fucks sake" without any context. Jarvinja Ilnow shouts "SALAH AAAKBAAAAAAAAARR!!!" every time Mo finds the net. Caramac wades in with gifs of the goals. Everybody pretends the game was a piece of piss. That is how it works.

I’ve had the same undies on since the start of the season but no one mentions that, well apart from the missus like.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Hope Im wrong but I think this is going to be one tough game especially with Hendo missing again.

Indeed.

Given the wind, Henderson's absence and the potential for nerves in the wake of Coronavirus uncertainty, I have a bad feeling about this one.