You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (A) Premier League 29/02/2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Sorry have to disagree.

He unsettled the ENTIRE defence.

Just look at all the goals again and you'll see he failed to deal with a ball/Watford player on the build up to all.

To be fair though that's on Klopp.  Lovren's poor and has been since his Lyon days yet he still gets games. Opposition teams must piss themselves when they see him on the team sheet.

Lovren obviously should not have been out there, that was a total mistake, but a loss was coming regardless. You could feel the complacency in our play for a while now. This team is phenomenal, but not as good as our results have shown this season. Performance-wise, it's been a bit average a little too often. 

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Klopp can stick his winter break up his fucking arse, this aint the fucking Bundesliga. Year in year out coming off a winter break has left us fucking reaching.

That was ABYSMAL today, i don't give a fuck if we are champions in waiting, that was unacceptable on every level. Lazy, slow, out fought and out manoevered by fucking Nigel Pearson and a gang of donkeys.

Oh and Lovren fuck off.

Negged, not for drama quimdom, but for dissing Nigel Pearson.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, andyj said:

fuck off and comeback when your not being such a twat 

No i fucking won't. We don't need a winter break, all it does is disrupts our rhythm. The players have come back half arsed. They are fucking footballers playing on the best fucking pitches, with the best equipment, they aint slaving away on a construction site.

• Downvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

No i fucking won't. We don't need a winter break, all it does is disrupts our rhythm. The players have come back half arsed. They are fucking footballers playing on the best fucking pitches, with the best equipment, they aint slaving away on a construction site.

You need to stop typing shit. 

I've wanted to get something something off my chest for ages and now is as good a time as any: we need someone who shows for the ball between the lines. 

When we attack and they are in position you know its going down the wing most of the time. 

That's one of the reasons I like Shaq - he did that. Its also why I was so excited about Minamino and continue to have some faith in Keita. We really need someone to do that and when we don't it really shows. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

so you have never had an off day when things have not gone your way ? shit happens its 1 game if it turns into a run of 3 of 4 then start blaming whatever you like......oh and by the way this was our first winter break so fuck off with you blaming that and Klopp

Difficult to feel overly aggrieved at this team given what they've achieved. But, there has been a sense of 'we are just gonna win somehow, irrespective of how we play' creeping into our game of late. Hopefully, this acts as a wake-up call, especially with Chelsea and Atletico coming up. 

We'll played Watford, totally deserved the win, they take home the "we beat Liverpool cup".

Proud of our lads, all of them. Unbeaten for 430 odd days? 14 months is insanity and will probably not be equalled in my lifetime.

Opposition fans call us unbearable !

JUST YOU FUCKING WAIT.

COYMR

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Is there any potential season we could have where you'd cut them some slack after one really bad performance? Any theoretical season?

Probably not! This has been coming, shite against Norwich and West Ham but got away with it. And being honest apart from City at home and Leicester away I've not been overly impressed this season. They've been winning matches despite their performances rather than because of them.

The run was built on a house of cards, and Watford have just taken away one of the bottom cards. The rest will surely follow!

• Downvote 3