You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (A) Premier League 29/02/2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

The trolls can fuck off as well. Once they've had their one moment of fun reality will soon kick in.

Liverpool will win the league.

City will still be fighting a ban for cheating.

Mancs/Chelsea will still be flapping about getting a CL spot and the fact they have squads which will cost a fortune to tuern around, more so the mancs. They also have naive and shite managers. 

Spurs and Arsenal should just shut the fuck up, they both have major problems.

Everton, well they are always going to claim the high ground regardless of where we drop points, our results are important to them than their own. Fucking no mark weirdos. 

It baffles me how people can't see the correlation between Lovren and our worst results/performances, it can't be a coincidence. 

Does anyone think we'd have lost that match 3-0 if Gomez was in?  Matip? 

Lovren is fucking shite, a thick twat, and makes everyone around him worse.  Even Alisson made a daft mistake in the first half today when he fumbled a fairly easy save, Alisson, I mean come on that shit is not right. 

• Upvote 3

Days like today (as rare as they thankfully are now) help us remember how hard it is to win things and hopefully stop any complacency/taking things for granted.

If and when we secure title (yes, ratcatcher, i am still saying if and when until such a time as we do win it) the irritation of today will just add to the fucking joyous release....

• Upvote 1

We have been awful for the last few games and this defeat was on the cards. I dont want to see Lovren anywhere near a Liverpool shirt again,nor Lallana. Its disappointing to lose but to lose 3-0 to a very ordinary team makes it really sting. Anybody who says Henderson is not a major cog in our team needs shooting. We are looking lethargic and complacent and it has to stop immediately. Lets hope this was a one off.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Moo said:

It baffles me how people can't see the correlation between Lovren and our worst results/performances, it can't be a coincidence. 

Lovren is fucking shite, a thick twat, and makes everyone around him worse.  Even Alisson made a daft mistake in the first half today when he fumbled a fairly easy save, Alisson, I mean come on that shit is not right. 

So spot on its almost comical. For any naysayers, you can have a look at this:

2019/20 Season

Joe Gomez: 18 appearances; 4 goals conceded

Dejan Lovren: 9 appearances; 11 goals conceded

Shit like that is not a coincidence.

8 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Couldn't give a fuck about that either.

I'd rather have the FA cup and Champs League to go with the Prem title.

I'll still take just the league by any means, but if we do win it with a few matches to go and we're still in the other competitions at least we'll be able to rotate and not worry about an unbeaten league season.  I think that's a long way off though and we'll be lucky to come through this rough patch with everything still intact. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Hardly cowardly when its true

So many people are afraid to just say it like it is. I don’t understand why. Virgil had his worst game for us. Trent was awful. Mane was horrendous. Against West Ham we conceded two stupid goals too without Lovren on the pitch. Lovren wasn’t great but to blame that on him is just cowardly and a bit pathetic if I’m honest.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Moo said:

Games that spring immediately to mind:

Spurs 4 Liverpool 1

Liverpool 0 West Ham 3

Leicester 2 Liverpool 0

Like Mignolet & Moreno, get rid of this fucker asap.