You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (A) Premier League 29/02/2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Playing in first gear doesn't work out too well when you add a complete disruption to the defence. 

Who knew? 

Doesn't matter a fuck at the end of the day.  The league is long over.   Hope to fuck we're not watching loveen or oxocube in the cl though, nothing players. 

Really, you think Ox is a bad player? He's had a pretty good season and scored some important goals and he provides a lot of our creativity through the centre (such as it is).

Klopp can stick his winter break up his fucking arse, this aint the fucking Bundesliga. Year in year out coming off a winter break has left us fucking reaching.

That was ABYSMAL today, i don't give a fuck if we are champions in waiting, that was unacceptable on every level. Lazy, slow, out fought and out manoevered by fucking Nigel Pearson and a gang of donkeys.

Oh and Lovren fuck off.

• Downvote 4

26 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Well we don't need to worry about the coronavirus because we're fucking it up on our own! Useless gang of arrogant overrated lazy fucks! Fuck off each and every one of you!

Always thought you were just a gobby fucking twat, and here it is in print.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, rubble-rouser said:

Lovren’s been poor but you can’t lay the whole thing at his door. The whole team was wretched. I’m as positive as they come and I can’t see a single positive there. 

Virgil was poor today, and that tells you everything you need to know about the performance generally.

Alisson emerges with some credit I suppose. Robbo wasn’t awful. 

The tactics were all wrong. Too ‘patient’ in the first half. So frustrating that Keita wasn’t available as he would have offered us something in that first half. That he wasn’t says it all though. 

As we were battered by a bottom 3 side obviously we’ll do well to get 10 points from our remaining games.

We've been like that for our last three league games and to some extent away to AM. We need to go for it from the off again and make teams stand up to us. Maybe's players are trying to conserve energy for the remaining games, whatever it is JK will sort it out, he won#t accept shit like this evening. 

2 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Really, you think Ox is a bad player? He's had a pretty good season and scored some important goals and he provides a lot of our creativity through the centre (such as it is).

The problem with Ox is he isn't played in the right position. Just like Origi, we bring him on, a tall athletic forward and stick him on the fucking wing. Utterly bizarre.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

Im not going to read this thread.  But, anyone having a go at this team, can go fuck themselves. 

A defeat was always coming. Man the fuck up and show a bit of respect to these players. They have earned it. 

Nothing wrong with being defeated, its the fucking manner of it that counts though.

2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Klopp can stick his winter break up his fucking arse, this aint the fucking Bundesliga. Year in year out coming off a winter break has left us fucking reaching.

That was ABYSMAL today, i don't give a fuck if we are champions in waiting, that was unacceptable on every level. Lazy, slow, out fought and out manoevered by fucking Nigel Pearson and a gang of donkeys.

Oh and Lovren fuck off.

fuck off and comeback when your not being such a twat 

3 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Oh and Lovren fuck off.

Well said!

• Downvote 4

Lovren to us in defence is what Moreno was in that Europea League final.

I can't believe he's still playing in our defence and why the fuck Matip wasn't picked I have no idea.

I think this is on Klopp. We all know how good he is as a manager and it doesn't need to be argued, but he's not beyond making mistakes and I think choosing Lovren, even Lovren still playing for us, has been a big one.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

We'll barely get another point in the next 10 games!

You need to stop this pretence that you are a football fan. You just happen to come from Liverpool and love to be a miserable fucker. You really are wasting your time and making an absolute tit out of yourself. 

5 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Lovren’s been poor but you can’t lay the whole thing at his door. The whole team was wretched. I’m as positive as they come and I can’t see a single positive there. 

Virgil was poor today, and that tells you everything you need to know about the performance generally.

Alisson emerges with some credit I suppose. Robbo wasn’t awful. 

The tactics were all wrong. Too ‘patient’ in the first half. So frustrating that Keita wasn’t available as he would have offered us something in that first half. That he wasn’t says it all though. 

As we were battered by a bottom 3 side obviously we’ll do well to get 10 points from our remaining games.

Sorry have to disagree.

He unsettled the ENTIRE defence.

Just look at all the goals again and you'll see he failed to deal with a ball/Watford player on the build up to all.