You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (A) Premier League 29/02/2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

We're playing like me playing Fifa 20, trying to select someone and making them run forwards out of position, and make impossible passes, except this time I cant restart the match. I thought I'd left the PS4 on..

Don't think we deserve anything from the game today. Watford have been the better team. If Atlteico wasnt the kick up the hoop hopefully this game will serve that purpose.

Roll on next game.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

These lads have run a marathon or two nearly every week since August. 

Not going to pile in on them for this. They look wrecked and it’s been a mess today. 

Massive fucker for all the obvious reasons, but so it goes.

There's a game nearly every 4 days from now on. 

What a shame. Lovren is just a diabolical presence in the team but having a non-goal scoring forward doesnt help either when we're in the position of chasing a game.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Millionaires not caring when they lose - shite post.

This is the best team you will ever see.

I consider you to not count the eightees as an era to compare modern football. I would tend to probably agree. But I can't remember a game I saw in which we didn't give a damn from the off. But Probably it was exactly the same sometimes.

We as fans have forgotten how to lose, we are so used to winning. The team have been incredible and we all expected to lose a game well before this. 

Maybe with the unbeaten monkey off our back we can all relax now. Klopp can use more of the youth in the league, we can go full on for the CL and the FA Cup too. Obviously we still need 4 wins. 

I just don't understand how this has happened today, Var is supposed to be on our side, the league and refs conspiring to make us win and let's not forget Peds. Puzzling, maybe the delivery of the peds was delayed due to the corona virus. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, rotoq said:

The undefeated monkey off our back. Maybe we play unshackled the rest of the season? Or am I trying to hard to find positives?

Nah, I don’t think so.

It’s obviously not a loss any of us are going to enjoy, but when everyone is talking about a ridiculous run of records the pressure mounts with each game. We move on, try to bring some of the fringe players up to speed in the FA Cup before the game against Bournemouth next weekend.