You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (A) Premier League 29/02/2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

moof. This better be important. We’ve got a tiny golden premier league model on the line here. 

On second thoughts, take all the time you need.

Supposed to have a flight at the exact time the game is on, but with any luck storm Jorge/coronavirus/snow will bring a delay or cancellation and I can watch us smash Watford all over the shop like a 5 dollar prostitute 

• Upvote 1

Worth giving any of you travelling to the game the weather is supposed to be quite bad here before kickoff. Heavy rain and 40mph winds. 

The main road, claredon Rd that runs from the junction to town centre is closed to traffic towards the stadium. 

• Upvote 1

On 25/02/2020 at 12:57, Trumo said:

You secure that shit, Hudson. Stig starts the threads. I post the motivational acronyms. TheDrowningMan and Creator Supreme shit the bed. The Howie Lama calls to get the team leaked. Grinch has a moan. Suzy comes in with a last-minute gee-up for the lads. J-V repeatedly posts "For fucks sake" without any context. Jarvinja Ilnow shouts "SALAH AAAKBAAAAAAAAARR!!!" every time Mo finds the net. Caramac wades in with gifs of the goals. Everybody pretends the game was a piece of piss. That is how it works.

Who does the cunt them in the bastard? Who does the we'll get snotted? Who does the inside videos? Where is Kevin D's contribution recognized? A lot more questions than answers for me, Clive. 

13 hours ago, moof said:

Supposed to have a flight at the exact time the game is on, but with any luck storm Jorge/coronavirus/snow will bring a delay or cancellation and I can watch us smash Watford all over the shop like a 5 dollar prostitute 

I read that as "fight".

I thought Gripper Stebson had agreed to see you outside the school gates.

Chamberlain deserves the start over Keita here, Id actually like to start both and give Wij a rest, fellas played a ridiculous amount of football past 3 seasons. Klopp definitely won’t do it though, I suspect we’ll see another comfortable victory for the reds, genuinely feel we’re unbeatable at the moment, conceding a goal just feels trivial now compared to how fatal it would be in many years gone by. Christ what Jurgen has done is beyond our wildest dreams. This what utopia looks like Roy, you old cunt.

• Upvote 4

On 25/02/2020 at 12:57, Trumo said:

You secure that shit, Hudson. Stig starts the threads. I post the motivational acronyms. TheDrowningMan and Creator Supreme shit the bed. The Howie Lama calls to get the team leaked. Grinch has a moan. Suzy comes in with a last-minute gee-up for the lads. J-V repeatedly posts "For fucks sake" without any context. Jarvinja Ilnow shouts "SALAH AAAKBAAAAAAAAARR!!!" every time Mo finds the net. Caramac wades in with gifs of the goals. Everybody pretends the game was a piece of piss. That is how it works.

I’ve had the same undies on since the start of the season but no one mentions that, well apart from the missus like.

• Like 1