You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (A) Premier League 29/02/2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

51 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Tempo. Intuition. Near-fanatical devotion to winning. Yearning. Drive. Athleticism. Never-say-die. Charisma. Effort. Ruthlessness.

You secure that shit, Hudson. Stig starts the threads. I post the motivational acronyms. TheDrowningMan and Creator Supreme shit the bed. The Howie Lama calls to get the team leaked. Grinch has a moan. Suzy comes in with a last-minute gee-up for the lads. J-V repeatedly posts "For fucks sake" without any context. Jarvinja Ilnow shouts "SALAH AAAKBAAAAAAAAARR!!!" every time Mo finds the net. Caramac wades in with gifs of the goals. Everybody pretends the game was a piece of piss. That is how it works.

• Upvote 12

41 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

29/02/1896 W 7-0, vs. Burton Swifts

29/02/1908 W 3-1, vs. Bristol City

29/02/1936 L 3-0, vs. Aston Villa

29/02/1956 W 1-0, vs. Leeds Utd.

29/02/1964 L 2-1, vs. Swansea

29/02/1992 D 0-0, vs. Southampton 

29/02/2004 D 2-2 vs. Leeds Utd

The evidence is clear, we haven’t won on Leap Day in the top division since 1908. 

Stringy's grandkids have never forgotten that Burton Swifts game

9 minutes ago, Grinch said:

If he's been superb lately, it should be really easy to list a few games he's done great in... 

Won't happen though, obviously

I answered your question, offering an opinion in passing. I wasn't aware of your previous whining, apologies. Now that I am, I bow out as you're a fucking melt.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Trumo said:

You secure that shit, Hudson. Stig starts the threads. I post the motivational acronyms. TheDrowningMan and Creator Supreme shit the bed. The Howie Lama calls to get the team leaked. Grinch has a moan. Suzy comes in with a last-minute gee-up for the lads. J-V repeatedly posts "For fucks sake" without any context. Jarvinja Ilnow shouts "SALAH AAAKBAAAAAAAAARR!!!" every time Mo finds the net. Caramac wades in with gifs of the goals. Everybody pretends the game was a piece of piss. That is how it works.

Don't forget my contribution to the season.

12 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Just get these beat, Reds.

6 hours ago, Grinch said:

If he's been superb lately, it should be really easy to list a few games he's done great in... 

Southampton, Both West-Ham games, Bournemouth, Brighton.... 

Its happened. There you go you fucking lairy arsehole. 

6 hours ago, Trumo said:

You're forgetting the Bart Simpson GIF.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Trumo said:

We don't ask for much.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Grinch said:

You have a point with the use of the word 'brilliant.' He's been a mixture of average and occasionally very good but he has been very effective,especially as a sub. His drive,energy and his eagerness to shoot are a big plus for me and he adds something a bit different when he plays.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You have a point with the use of the word 'brilliant.' He's been a mixture of average and occasionally very good but he has been very effective,especially as a sub. His drive,energy and his eagerness to shoot are a big plus for me and he adds something a bit different when he plays.

Poor review, not enough sneering or name calling - 2/10