Quantcast
Dua Lipa - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bigthrusts

Dua Lipa

Albanian women are outstanding. 

One kiss is all it takes? If she sent me a message calling me a twat with a kiss on the end I’d drown god. 

Very, very hot. But I haven't been able to look at her the same way since that night in Kiev. The second thing I think of after our brutal loss is her performance in the opening ceremony.

There’s some thing a bit dispiriting about losing a racially charged titled thread and gaining one objectifying a woman likely young enough to be the child of a good proportion on here. Or is that just me?

3 minutes ago, Champ said:

There’s some thing a bit dispiriting about losing a racially charged titled thread and gaining one objectifying a woman likely young enough to be the child of a good proportion on here. Or is that just me?

You’re in a good mood today, Cath. 

I like her. Bit small up top though, for my particular tastes. 

Maybe a few more pictures might change my mind...

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Champ said:

Did we have a thread deleted? 

But agreed, especially the swimsuit makes her look very young indeed

25 minutes ago, Champ said:

She's my age, so it's appropriate for a young stud such as myself. But you're right that most others on the forum are being inappropriate.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

She's 24!

Fair enough, she just looks very young in that pic perhaps.

Either way, we should probably try and move away from a culture that generally treats women as objects of lust and desire. I’m as guilty as anyone for doing that (apart from bigthrusts, he’s more guilty) but isn’t it about time we evolved? I don’t know. Pretty sad at the state the world is in and this stuff doesn’t help 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

36 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

She's my age, so it's appropriate for a young stud such as myself. But you're right that most others on the forum are being inappropriate.

Isn’t it funny how we form mental pictures of people. I always imaged you to be in your mid 40s. 

• Upvote 3

The solution is to split up the General forum like the footy one I think. It pretty much caters for everything and you are going to get things in here that people might take offence to.

I guess having a NSFW forum or equivalent might help. If you go in there and get offended by something you only have yourself to blame really.

I am afraid that the amount of reprobates on here would leave the ' Safe For Work' forum with less hits than the Fleabay one.

To pick up on Champ's comment , I try to stick with the old ' Half your age + 7 ' formula as a rough guide to what is an appropriate minimum for perving. As an old bastard myself it only really leaves me the MILF & Hurley threads.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Champ said:

Isn’t it funny how we form mental pictures of people. I always imaged you to be in your mid 40s. 

Haha, mid-40's? Must be the maturity that comes across in my posts.

1 hour ago, moof said:

Fair enough, she just looks very young in that pic perhaps.

Either way, we should probably try and move away from a culture that generally treats women as objects of lust and desire. I’m as guilty as anyone for doing that (apart from bigthrusts, he’s more guilty) but isn’t it about time we evolved? I don’t know. Pretty sad at the state the world is in and this stuff doesn’t help 

If we stop treating women as objects of lust & desire, we won't be evolving for much longer, Moof.

In fact, we'll re-volve.

• Upvote 2