Quantcast
Dua Lipa - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bigthrusts

Dua Lipa

32 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

And chinning halfs of vodka during the day

Haha yep. She worked in a bar down the road from me for a bit but apparently got sacked for just being twatted every shift. 

She's starting to give Rita Ora a run for her money. But hasn't quite caught her yet. Rita pulls ahead on the vibe she gives out that screams "even if I ate dick burgers for breakfast lunch and dinner, it wouldn't be close to enough dick to get me through a slow dick day".

• Upvote 5

I heard a rumour there's a lesbian sex tape doung the rounds that has the two of them going at it.

And by heard a rumour, I mean the voices in my head.

1 hour ago, Lario said:

I heard a rumour there's a lesbian sex tape doung the rounds that has the two of them going at it.

And by heard a rumour, I mean the voices in my head.

Cunt.

On 23/11/2020 at 09:36, Bjornebye said:

Woah woah woah

Steady on

tenor.gif?itemid=5693923

IMG_1345.GIF?format=1500w

Is her second to longer than her big toe? 

You’re only right as well,   I’m out.

On 24/02/2020 at 18:22, moof said:

Fair enough, she just looks very young in that pic perhaps.

Either way, we should probably try and move away from a culture that generally treats women as objects of lust and desire. I’m as guilty as anyone for doing that (apart from bigthrusts, he’s more guilty) but isn’t it about time we evolved? I don’t know. Pretty sad at the state the world is in and this stuff doesn’t help 

I think both sexes objectify the other far more than we men realize. Once they have had a few drinks, it all comes out, particularly if they are older. Don't be thinking its all about personality and deep thoughts with them and we are the caveman.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I think both sexes objectify the other far more than we men realize. Once they have had a few drinks, it all comes out, particularly if they are older. Don't be thinking its all about personality and deep thoughts with them and we are the caveman.

There are dynamics between the sexes which makes some of the objectifying when it's not wanted, at best tasteless and at worst, scary for women.

Some of it is definitely cringe worthy. The other hyper-feminist side of it where you can't comment within reason on the internet or in real life that a woman is hot, is also pretty cringe worthy.

It's all about reading the room. If you're an expert in people and ladies in particular like myself, it's easy to strike that balance.

• Upvote 1

On 02/12/2020 at 12:55, johnsusername said:

I know it's not what I should be looking at, but the fake blonde hair and the black eye brows... that would bother me. One bagger.

Wouldn't a piece of duct tape take care of that?