Quantcast
Dua Lipa - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bigthrusts

Dua Lipa

Yeah imagine goosing her with Santana on and a nice bottle of Morgan Spiced open. 

Ill be right back. 

I used to work at the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts and every time I see her name, I can't help but feel upset about how she's fucked up their Google Search rankings. 

• Upvote 1

Woah woah woah

Steady on

tenor.gif?itemid=5693923

IMG_1345.GIF?format=1500w

Is her second to longer than her big toe? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely have a pint of that.

Haha same. Although the toe situation needs analysing. Isn't she from albanian heritage? I used to live near a girl from Albania. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous but a complete head-case. We'd never spoken before but used to see each other all the time. I'm in the shop, got my stuff on the thing waiting to get scanned and she come up behind me and put a half bottle of vodka with my shopping and just said can you get that and I'll give you the money. How could I not just get it her? "thanks so much etc etc" I'm thinking if only I was single. Missed opportunity. Nisa her name is. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha same. Although the toe situation needs analysing. Isn't she from albanian heritage? I used to live near a girl from Albania. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous but a complete head-case. We'd never spoken before but used to see each other all the time. I'm in the shop, got my stuff on the thing waiting to get scanned and she come up behind me and put a half bottle of vodka with my shopping and just said can you get that and I'll give you the money. How could I not just get it her? "thanks so much etc etc" I'm thinking if only I was single. Missed opportunity. Nisa her name is. 

Nisa Bewbs?