You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dua Lipa

bigthrusts

22 minutes ago, Champ said:

There’s some thing a bit dispiriting about losing a racially charged titled thread and gaining one objectifying a woman likely young enough to be the child of a good proportion on here. Or is that just me?

Did we have a thread deleted? 

But agreed, especially the swimsuit makes her look very young indeed

25 minutes ago, Champ said:

There’s some thing a bit dispiriting about losing a racially charged titled thread and gaining one objectifying a woman likely young enough to be the child of a good proportion on here. Or is that just me?

She's my age, so it's appropriate for a young stud such as myself. But you're right that most others on the forum are being inappropriate.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

She's 24!

Fair enough, she just looks very young in that pic perhaps.

Either way, we should probably try and move away from a culture that generally treats women as objects of lust and desire. I’m as guilty as anyone for doing that (apart from bigthrusts, he’s more guilty) but isn’t it about time we evolved? I don’t know. Pretty sad at the state the world is in and this stuff doesn’t help 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

36 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

She's my age, so it's appropriate for a young stud such as myself. But you're right that most others on the forum are being inappropriate.

Isn’t it funny how we form mental pictures of people. I always imaged you to be in your mid 40s. 

• Upvote 3

The solution is to split up the General forum like the footy one I think. It pretty much caters for everything and you are going to get things in here that people might take offence to.

I guess having a NSFW forum or equivalent might help. If you go in there and get offended by something you only have yourself to blame really.

I am afraid that the amount of reprobates on here would leave the ' Safe For Work' forum with less hits than the Fleabay one.

To pick up on Champ's comment , I try to stick with the old ' Half your age + 7 ' formula as a rough guide to what is an appropriate minimum for perving. As an old bastard myself it only really leaves me the MILF & Hurley threads.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moof said:

Fair enough, she just looks very young in that pic perhaps.

Either way, we should probably try and move away from a culture that generally treats women as objects of lust and desire. I’m as guilty as anyone for doing that (apart from bigthrusts, he’s more guilty) but isn’t it about time we evolved? I don’t know. Pretty sad at the state the world is in and this stuff doesn’t help 

If we stop treating women as objects of lust & desire, we won't be evolving for much longer, Moof.

In fact, we'll re-volve.

• Upvote 2