You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 5 Toys You Had As A Kid

Tony Moanero

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Gruntfuttock said:

Don't remember those,but did have a few of these figures,

palitoy05.jpg

They were brilliant toys. I loved the comic book which was taken over and swallowed up by the American GI Joe line. Big Baddie was called Baron Ironblood who changed into cobra commander. I found a website a few years ago that had all the comics archived. I’ll see if it’s still out there. Halcyon dats 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Red74 said:

They were brilliant toys. I loved the comic book which was taken over and swallowed up by the American GI Joe line. Big Baddie was called Baron Ironblood who changed into cobra commander. I found a website a few years ago that had all the comics archived. I’ll see if it’s still out there. Halcyon dats 

Yeah, the Battle Action Force comics were boss. My younger brother had some of the later Action Force/GI Joe stuff, which I thought was pretty cool, too.

E7C8FD5F-81A7-4C85-B1D1-F9F51C02D2DB.jpeg

4A6FF670-8C27-4D7B-BFDC-51A3BF1A8545.jpeg

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Centurions were brilliant and had some major firepower. I had the ground one and the water one (how many toys come with a moustache!) My mate had the flying one which I was mighty jealous of. 

Me and My Brother had all 3.  The add-ons for them were quality.

We were really spoiled with the quality of Toys back in the day.   I feel sorry for the younger generation all day have is Lego the rest of the toys now days are shit.

mask---rhino-with-matt-trakker---bruce-s