You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Report: Karius to return to Liverpool after Besiktas loan

TLW

https://turkish-football.com/loris-karius-urges-liverpool-to-let-him-leave-for-free-so-he-can-join-super-lig-club-besiktas-this-summer/

Loris Karius urges Liverpool to let him leave for free so he can join Super Lig club this summer

By
 Emre Sarigul
-

Loris Karius has reportedly urged Liverpool to not charge Besiktas a transfer fee so that he can stay at the Super Lig outfit next season according to Fotospor.

Per the source, Besiktas manager Sergen Yalcin has grown fond of Karius.

The German keeper was expecting to be dropped after Yalcin replaced Abdullah Avci as head coach last month.

READ: Galatasaray join Liverpool and two other clubs as only top-flight European teams with 100 percent win streak in 2020

However, Karius kept his place as first-choice keeper and Yalcin informed him that he plans to keep him as his No 1 until the end of the season.

The 25-year-old was reportedly surprised by how much faith Yalcin has shown in him.

The report claims that Besiktas would ideally want Karius to stay beyond the end of the season but that they can not realistically afford his service.

Karius is aware of the situation and reportedly urged Liverpool to not request a transfer fee so that he can leave and join the Black-Whites.

The keeper will return to Liverpool at the end of the season once his two-year loan spell ends.

The Reds do not, however, appear to have plans for Karius and he is aware of that which is why he is keen on staying at Besiktas where his place would be guaranteed.

It is unlikely that Karius would be more than a second-choice keeper at Liverpool with Alisson Becker ahead of him in the pecking order.

Karius has conceded 44 goals and kept seven clean sheets in 29 appearances for the Black Eagles in all competitions this term.

Fond of, and confident in, but not enough to pay the agreed transfer fee?

Image result for i call shenanigans

1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

https://turkish-football.com/loris-karius-urges-liverpool-to-let-him-leave-for-free-so-he-can-join-super-lig-club-besiktas-this-summer/

Loris Karius urges Liverpool to let him leave for free so he can join Super Lig club this summer

By
 Emre Sarigul
-

Loris Karius has reportedly urged Liverpool to not charge Besiktas a transfer fee so that he can stay at the Super Lig outfit next season according to Fotospor.

Per the source, Besiktas manager Sergen Yalcin has grown fond of Karius.

The German keeper was expecting to be dropped after Yalcin replaced Abdullah Avci as head coach last month.

READ: Galatasaray join Liverpool and two other clubs as only top-flight European teams with 100 percent win streak in 2020

However, Karius kept his place as first-choice keeper and Yalcin informed him that he plans to keep him as his No 1 until the end of the season.

The 25-year-old was reportedly surprised by how much faith Yalcin has shown in him.

The report claims that Besiktas would ideally want Karius to stay beyond the end of the season but that they can not realistically afford his service.

Karius is aware of the situation and reportedly urged Liverpool to not request a transfer fee so that he can leave and join the Black-Whites.

The keeper will return to Liverpool at the end of the season once his two-year loan spell ends.

The Reds do not, however, appear to have plans for Karius and he is aware of that which is why he is keen on staying at Besiktas where his place would be guaranteed.

It is unlikely that Karius would be more than a second-choice keeper at Liverpool with Alisson Becker ahead of him in the pecking order.

Karius has conceded 44 goals and kept seven clean sheets in 29 appearances for the Black Eagles in all competitions this term.

Fond of, and confident in, but not enough to pay the agreed transfer fee?

Image result for i call shenanigans

Let the cunt pay the transfer fee himself. 

17 minutes ago, rb14 said:

I don't want him back, but still... ... I'm really uncomfortable with the level of shit he's getting on here. I don't like it at all. Sorry. 

Correct. Yes, I was fuming with the lad after the game in Kiev. But it seems while some people are going on about Ramos forcing Mo out the game, they're happy to ignore his forearm smash on Karius before the first goal.

Im also uneasy with some of these comment and you have to wonder what YNWA really means to people calling the lad a 'cunt.'

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Correct. Yes, I was fuming with the lad after the game in Kiev. But it seems while some people are going on about Ramos forcing Mo out the game, they're happy to ignore his forearm smash on Karius before the first goal.

Im also uneasy with some of these comment and you have to wonder what YNWA really means to people calling the lad a 'cunt.'

Let the rotter pay the transfer fee himself. 

Better? 

The other day I stumbled upon a video interview with Tony Warner - as you do - where he spoke at some length about Stan Collymore. It turns out (surprise!) that Stan was a prize prick. He tried bullying Warner when they were room mates. He also attacked Warner from behind by hitting him with a chair at dinner. The most favourable conclusion you could come away with was probably “Well, at least it wasn’t only women who Stan liked to knock about.”

Anyway, when all that is said, Karius is just a bit of a tool who had a bad game at the worst possible time. I’m more than happy with the keepers we have now, and I have no desire for Karius to return. But I’d rather save my real vitriol for the likes of Collymore - not just a waster on the field, but a nasty bully off the pitch too. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GkIsh6hNUw

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Caramac said:

In action tonight he is, can't wait to see him back at the club. Reckon Alisson will have to be content with a place on the bench next season.

mdqmPJC.gif

Hard to tell for sure but I'm sure he's holding an ice cream. If he has to choose between catching the ball and dropping the ice cream, you'd better believe you're going a goal down. 

He could really do with just getting his head down, training hard and being available for selection. I realise that he went without pay for a while there (Besiktas were messing about with several players' pay at the time), but he has also come across as unfocussed a number of times (cue concussion jokes!).