Centrists

55 minutes ago, SasaS said:

You should bump the anarchism thread.

Thats too far, like pouring petrol on the fire 

W37TG.gif

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SasaS said:

You should bump the anarchism thread.

Have got other priorities, sorry. Have made a new character on Skyrim recently and need to level up heavy armor, block, enchanting and two-handed. No time for anarchism threads with all that on my plate.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Have got other priorities, sorry. Have made a new character on Skyrim recently and need to level up heavy armor, block, enchanting and two-handed. No time for anarchism threads with all that on my plate.

Use ‘I’, mate. Please. Starting with ‘have’ or ‘am’ breaks my brain. I love you, goodbye.

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Use ‘I’, mate. Please. Starting with ‘have’ or ‘am’ breaks my brain. I love you, goodbye.

It's done deliberately because I don't like using I so much. Can try and cut down on it a bit though.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Why would you not like that, mate?

In the past when I've rambled posts have sometimes ended up littered with them so it's just gone from there I think. I don't ramble or post as much now so maybe it's not such an issue.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

In the past when I've rambled posts have sometimes ended up littered with them so it's just gone from there I think. I don't ramble or post as much now so maybe it's not such an issue.

You’re definitely not in that place any more, dude. I think it’s safe to bust out the ‘I’s. 

The ‘I’s have it.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Well that's not very anarchistisch is it? 

45 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

He’s telling you how to post in order to please him.  Tell the arrogant cunt to fuck right off. 

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He’s telling you how to post in order to please him.  Tell the arrogant cunt to fuck right off. 

I've got no time for arguments. It's time to get on Skyrim and please Boris Johnson instead by focusing on "levelling up."

• Upvote 1

This might be partly my fault as I think I once commented on the proliferation of Is. I didn't mean go from one extreme to the other though. Somewhere in the middle might be good, if that's not too centrist.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

This might be partly my fault as I think I once commented on the proliferation of Is. I didn't mean go from one extreme to the other though. Somewhere in the middle might be good, if that's not too centrist.

Didn’t one of the newspapers or maybe private eye count them for a while. TPT was the winner if I remember correctly. 

21 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I've got no time for arguments. It's time to get on Skyrim and please Boris Johnson instead by focusing on "levelling up."

I genuinely wanted to help you come across a bit better, and your arguments carry more weight. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Me me me me me

Fucking centrists

20 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Haha yeah I can remember that too. I honestly don't like doing it though so glad you pointed it out at the time. And agreed, being centrist on this one seems like a good idea.

12 hours ago, A Red said:

I'm sure youre a good lad in real life, but the image you paint to me is a running to fat bloke with a bit of a beard in too tight chinos and brown shoes wandering round some city with headphones on and a costa coffee stuck out like a dalek with a smirk saying "yah" and "lols" all the time before going back to the office to fanny about with spreadsheets.

The fuck is wrong with fannying about with spreadsheets!?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

etc.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Woolster said:

The fuck is wrong with fannying about with spreadsheets!?

Dude -- it is "What the fuck..."

What - have you stopped using what because --- I don't know, why??

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Dude -- it is "What the fuck..."

What - have you stopped using what because --- I don't know, why??

It's done deliberately because I don't like using what so much. 

• Upvote 1