You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (H) Premier League - 24/2/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I agree, although I have no idea what I am agreeing with. 

Damn predictive text ....

Might be stupid here but when Neville and Caraa are saying Allison is pushing Antonio too late shouldn't a keeper pushing a player be a pen   

Started very well and got the lead. Then they troubled us by being direct and winning a lot of corners. They habe about five or six towering players that only Van Dijk seem to be able to match in the air, and are causing us massive problems from set pieces. Tricky one this, and we need to stay patient and stop giving away all those corners. We actually seem a bit stresser by the score, up the tempo and move the ball around quicker in the final third.

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

We'll lose this, complacency has set in! Arrogant arseholes wouldn't know professionalism if it sat on their face and wiggled!

What line of work are you in, if you are able to measure someone's professional abilities through their face sitting wiggles? 

God I hate Tyler and Smith commentating on our matches. Both of them are willing on the other side.

Aside from anything else we're fitter than West Ham so we should be patient, hold on to the ball, zip it around but wait for the right pass rather than rush it. Tire them out.

• Upvote 2

I think we looked how we typically look against these teams that just defend deep, particularly when they’re also allowed to kick the fuck out of us.

Overall it hasn’t been terrible, the final ball has let us down, and perhaps one too many touches in and around their box from certain players. I feel we’ve got at least another gear in us and if we have that much possession in the second half I have a hard time believing we won’t score at least one more. West Ham will tire eventually. 

1 minute ago, Judge said:

Don`t like this at all. I have the excact same feeling that I had against Coventry in 1997 when Dion Fucking Dublin scored two. There is a big chance that we will concede again on a corner.

We must find back to our best ASAP.

Just as well we're a zillion points clear then 

13 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Sound opinion for someone not bothered with facts. 

You mean their similar stats.  I'll trust my eyes and Mo has been garbage the last three games.  It's 50/50 whether he'll control the ball let alone win a match on his own.

Go get a goal Mo!