You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (H) Premier League - 24/2/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

If you want. Ive seen us win most league titles since the 60's. I really and honestly dont know how people can think we are blowing this just because we lost out in 2014 and perhaps last season.

Even the fat lady is singing 'we're gonna win the league!' I honestly think people will find it a bit of an anti climax when it's mathematically won because it'll just be confirmed. There'll be no aguero moment. Each to their own though.

I'd far rather win the League in the fashion we are than relying on an Augero moment. 

Just now, Arnaud said:

We were poor, fortunately West Ham suck and Alisson rules the world.

You can’t be on top all year long, this game shows how incredible our run has been.

Fabinho was very good, Salah was not, and Trent is unreal.

Trent was boss but again some of his deliveries are woeful. The others are as good as anyone ever 

1 minute ago, Philtrum said:

The reason I'm a bag of nerves at the match is because the Premier League have said if wee go unbeaten all season they will strike a gold trophy for us like they did for arsenal. 

383916222_f1a53a12d2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

We have the silver one as good as wrapped up, the gold one still to fight for. 

Is that right? Seriously? Fucking hell.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Is that right? Seriously? Fucking hell.

https://www.givemesport.com/1547600-liverpool-on-course-to-receive-a-special-gold-premier-league-trophy-this-season

Yep, it makes games a lot more stressful because I really want that fucking gold trophy. Of course it gives our rivals that added incentive to beat us. 

Guest Pistonbroke
25 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

4th.  If I remember correctly me and @Anubis share it.

But at my age I could have the wrong name......

You old Knacker. Although I suppose I should show more respect to my elders.