You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Atletico Madrid (A) Champions League 18/2/20. 20:00

Bjornebye

Standard shithousery combined with a worrying ability to be knocked off the ball easily when we’re anywhere near their goal gives us massive possession and no goals.

Has happened before and will happen again unless we get as street smart as some of these teams are. 

Our control needs to be snappier and if we’re going to bang crosses in then there needs to be someone gambling to get on the end of any crosses we put in.

I don’t think they’re all that fit either so if we keep at them they’ll make mistakes. Just don’t concede again.

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

We're moving the ball well from side to side. But keep on doing that. Then it breaks down. 

I'd look at taking Wijnaldum off. He hasn't performed that bad, but we need a midfielder who can get on the ball higher up and create. Keita or AOC. Or maybe Minamino, with a change of shape and him as a number 10.

I completely forgot about Minamino. Get him and Keita on for Mane and Henderson. 

Using overload ballside like the other tryhard kids on FIFA. Cunts.

Sidenote. Heard from a reliable source that Mourinho just finished a powerwank. He will tomorrow announce he taught Simeone everything he knows. And that he is going back there as an apprentice because Simeone have taken it to another level of shitness. 

Come on lads cunt them now please ffs.

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Ive got some american stream. Whats he saying? 

I think I saw it last week, something like we're better if we all work together. Go tell that to Joe Gomez you fucking whopper-blert.

1 minute ago, Elite said:

This Raheem Sterling advert is absolute shite. He's preaching about things he's guilty of. Prick.

It's not as bad as the Gazprom one to be honest.

Why do they even advertise on football matches? Are they expecting football fans to go out and buy some extra propane on the back of seeing the ad?

I dont think anyone except Alisson has shone in that first half. You can pick holes in any of the outfield players play tonight, their touch, strength on the ball and speed of movement has been poor.

The ref and his officials have been shite, giving them a throw that was ours that lead to the corner for their goal, their players falling over, giving a foul against Mo when he had his foot on the ball, the oppo kicks it falls over and gives them a free kick!

Sadio needs to be very careful this second half because they're surrounding the ref every time he beats their man. I think he's too inspirational to take off at this point though.

Id take Gini off for Keita or Chambo now. Origi on for Sadio.