You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Atletico Madrid (A) Champions League 18/2/20. 20:00

Bjornebye

5 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

Judging by some negative comments around here, 

The bullshit on twitter and the headlines on sky sports news. 

I'm beginning to think the world has stopped turning

What a crock of shit. They got a lucky goal, then rode their luck for 90 minutes. 

Hardly some "tactical masterclass" by simeone. They looked like a Sam allardyce team ffs. 

I'm not saying we'll twat them in 3 weeks, but I bet you their shitting it more than we are. 

And as for all the other fans chuckling at us finally losing a game. Well, that just shows where we are doesn't it. The bunch of small time knobheads 

I'm not that positive about it. However I think we will scrape a home win by 5 goals and we will holding on for dear life for the victory. 

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Why don't they call it "saves" then?

Only goalkeepers can make saves.

The thinking is that even if the shot hadn't been blocked, the goalkeeper would still have had a chance to save it. Therefore, a blocked shot is different in the definitions of the data-gatherers than a saved shot.

It makes sense for the majority of shots. Perhaps on the occasions that a shot is blocked by a defender on the line without the goalkeeper behind him you could argue that should really go down as a "save," but those aren't that common so it's registered the same as any other blocked shot.

16 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Nah. JV is definitely UKIP/Brexit party right wing scruff. 

That's news to me.  Typical rat typing shit, isn't it about time you cried off again you tit.

I'm tired of snide little cunts like you typing political bollocks on the Football Forum. It's boring as fuck much like the rest of the shit you post to be fair.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, J-V said:

That's news to me.  Typical rat typing shit, isn't it about time you cried off again you tit.

I'm tired of snide little cunts like you typing political bollocks on the Football Forum. It's boring as fuck much like the rest of the shit you post to be fair.

Ironic since you posted a political one yourself, you thick cunt. I never cried off, that would involve a flouncing post saying I was leaving, I had a break. Hey up, people can come to their own conclusions though, like they will about the crap you post. Now fuck off.  

15 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Ironic since you posted a political one yourself, you thick cunt. I never cried off, that would involve a flouncing post saying I was leaving, I had a break. Hey up, people can come to their own conclusions though, like they will about the crap you post. Now fuck off.  

In reply to your utter bollocks.  The same drivel you post time and again.

Yeah a break...

Dopey cunt.

• Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, J-V said:

In reply to your utter bollocks.  The same drivel you post time and again.

Yeah a break...

Dopey cunt.

Having a right wing knob like you not liking what I post is a great result. 

10 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Having a right wing knob like you not liking what I post is a great result. 

hahaha brilliant so I'm right wing for making a piss taking comment about how those two ex players no doubt actually vote.

Sums you and your ilk up perfectly as I said dopey cunt.

• Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

As soon as Michael Owen said before kick off that he couldn't see Liverpool not scoring I knew we wouldnt. Bloody midget.

I was screaming at the TV for him to shut his stupid face. "I can't see HOW Liverpool could lose this. They just don't lose."

Yea sure mate, 7 of 11 European aways enough for you? Or something like that. Try thinking before you speak you midget cunt.

Partly annoyed at him but mostly annoyed at fucking Shitehouse FC. Cunts. Slippery snidey soft served diving face clutching fucking cunts. I hope someone actually goes through their fucking knees so they know what a real foul is.

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The man has been ill. Not necessary.

Not that I knew or know the ins and outs of his well-being but he should bear it in mind when he tries to get personal making shit up.  The fact you repped his post yet jump to his defence is amusing as well.

Guest Pistonbroke
10 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The man has been ill. Not necessary.

I, next time I'll forgo the three shoulder operations and the resulting physio so I can post on the internet. Best just to leave it now though, what needs to be said has and he's clearly not worth it.