You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Atletico Madrid (A) Champions League 18/2/20. 20:00

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

If you don't listen to this song, the greatest female vocalist of all time then you can fuck off to the Etihad and hang around with the soulless twats who don't understand what it means to have a heart. 

We want the lot. 

We'll need Michael Collins to make a miraculous recovery from his injury.

Efficiency. Lucidity. Nerve. Impudence. Nous. Outlook.

I don't ask for much.

Simeone sets his teams up to keep things tight and play on the counter. They are not a front foot side, and they're a tough nut to crack. They've struggled for goals all season though so lets keep it that way, while creating and taking enough of our chances at the other end to bring a lead back to Anfield. Also, do not fall into the trap they try to set with their overindulgence in the dark arts (Atletico are one of the most shithouse sides around). We have the mentality and the tools to do it, and we're also revisiting the scene of one of our greatest glory nights. Get it done.

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke

Hope we biff them. I'd take a score draw and be confident of us taking them apart at Anfield. Think we'll actually win this 2-1 like. Trippier and Felix missing, Costa a major doubt plus he hasn't played since the end of October due to his Hernia. 

11 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

If you don't listen to this song, the greatest female vocalist of all time then you can fuck off to the Etihad and hang around with the soulless twats who don't understand what it means to have a heart. 

We want the lot. 

Don’t start match threads pissed lads 

On 16/02/2020 at 06:16, viRdjil said:

Alisson 

Trent

Gomez

Van Dijk

Robertson

Fabinho

Henderson

Wijnaldum

Salah

Mane

Firmino

I think that will be the team too.

I'd rather have Keita starting over one of Henderson or Fabinho, but I guess we're probably being careful with him given his injury history.  

Wouldn't be surprised if Milner started though.