You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who do you want and think will be Relegated / Promoted

Bjornebye

Relegated. 

Want

Southampton

Aston Villa

Crystal Palace

Think

Norwich

West Ham

Bournemouth

Promoted 

Want

Fulham

Brentford

Preston

Think

West Brom

Leeds

Fulham

I really hope Southampton revert to type and fuck off out of the league. West Ham secured relegation as soon as they gave Moyes the gig I think.

I really hope Leeds bollocks it up but I think they will manage it this year. Wanker of a club and fanbase. Also can't be arsed with West Brom. Pointless shite them just yoyo'ing every year or two. 

Not bothered as long as Leeds dont come up. Dickhead fans who think they are still Man Utds rivals. Would like to see Preston or Bristol City. Would have liked Forest but all I ever see on Facebook footy forums is Forest fans saying how much they hate us and how loads know "the truth" about Hillsborough so fuck them.

West Brom are pointless and will just go down. 

Relegated

Want

West Ham - They stink of failure, their owners are bad bellends, awful looking stadium for football.

Crystal Palace - Hodgson, I'd like to see Zaha in a half decent team, and Benteke put out of his misery.

Norwich - I'll find it amusing that the most abject side beat City then got relegated.

Think

Norwich - Been gone for ages, despite the odd death throe intimating life.

West Ham - The Moyes factor.

Bournemouth / Brighton - can't decide. I'd lean towards Bournemouth, but they have a habit of getting points in unexpected fixtures.

Promoted 

Want

Leeds - Some hate them, but I'd rather see us play them than some of the fodder that come up from the Championship. 

Forest - Ditto

Bristol - Would make a nice little TSOP for us south coast mob

Think

West Brom

Brentford

Fulham

Guest Pistonbroke

Reckon Norwich are gone already, they just don't have the squad depth to compete. The other two spots are real tight. I fancy Watford to get out of the bottom 3, but their new manager bounce seems to have run its course, I still reckon they'll be safe. Bournemouth are in free fall but they do have the players to get out of a jam if they believe. West ham are dog shit, and they have a dog shit manager. I've always hated the cunts since the 70's, so I hope they go down and I think they will. Not sure about the last spot, could really go down to goal difference or a 1 point draw being important late on in the season. Brighton have the easier fixture list, then Villa with Bournemouth having the hardest list of games. So I reckon it will be them who go down, sorry Eddie, off you pop. (Prefer it to be Villa mind, fucking gobshytes.) 

Bournemouth or Villa............maybe Brighton

West Ham

Norwich

Not arsed who gets promoted but I reckon it will be West Brom and Fulham via the promotion spots and either Leeds (who have shat the bed big time since December) Cardiff or Preston via the Play Offs, hope Preston make it. 

Arsenal aren't a million miles from the relegation zone, would love to see them go down just for a laugh. 

From the ones that are realistically likely to go down, it's West Ham that I want to fuck off for a while. Mainly because I work with a WHU season ticket holder who has a passionate hatred for scousers and Liverpool, so I can't wait to tear him a new one when his boys go down and ours win the title. That'll be a beautiful day to walk into work. Oh, and it'll be funny to see good old David "I win games, that's what I do" Moyes relegated again.

I want Watford to survive because I like Pearson, not arsed about the rest. 

Reckon it'll be Norwich, West Ham and Villa going down.

Brentford are looking good. Had a soft-spot for them since I went to a friendly there with Celtic a few years back. They play good football. 

@Babb'sBurstNad I understand what you're saying about Leeds with the being a big club and stuff but their fans are humungous wankers. Not a nice away-day and their fans will just be vile at Anfield like they were a few years back. 

The only 'want' (within reason) is West Ham, just to see what becomes of a club that swaps their cosy little home of long-standing for a soulless palace. No-one disputes at this stage that Liverpool were right to stick with Anfield, but another dollop of look-what-we-avoided schadenfreude as they thrash around in the nether regions of the Championship - or lower - in front of four-figure crowds who are mostly there to boo would not go amiss.

The only side currently battling relegation that I want to stay down there is West Ham. Cunt owners. Free stadium at the taxpayer's expense. Dour, negative manager. Shit songs. The other sides near the bottom I'm not that fussed about, and the teams I would prefer to be there are clear of that scrap.

Of the promotion chasers, I'm sick of teams like West Brom yo-yoing pointlessly between the divisions. Forest have some real cunts for fans, as do Leeds, but both of those haven't been in the Premier League for ages. Liverpool were league champions the last teams Leeds got promoted, so make of that what you will.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Preston might be a sneaky bet for promotion to the Premier League. They were in a very good position before Christmas but has a poor run of form that saw them slip out of the automatic promotion places. They're back in the play off places and seem to be starting a good run again.

Any team who make the play offs has a chance, plus how often do you see the lowest qualifier get promoted via the play offs. Like Baltar I'm having a laugh at Leeds, their fans where lauding it in Nov/early December about walking the league and that they'd be giving the Mancs and ourselves a hiding next season...well that has gone well for them of late. Since mid December they've dropped 21 points out of a possible 30, that's relegation stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Any team who make the play offs has a chance, plus how often do you see the lowest qualifier get promoted via the play offs. Like Baltar I'm having a laugh at Leeds, their fans where lauding it in Nov/early December about walking the league and that they'd be giving the Mancs and ourselves a hiding next season...well that has gone well for them of late. Since mid December they've dropped 21 points out of a possible 30, that's relegation stuff. 

Didn't that happen last year? 

I always think it would be good to have another proper team back in the league, then I remember what cunts Leeds are and think fuck em. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

Didn't that happen last year? 

I always think it would be good to have another proper team back in the league, then I remember what cunts Leeds are and think fuck em. 

Yeah, they bottled it big time. It seems lighting does strike twice. Leeds fans are just as bad as the Mancs but apart from the one Title (which they bought aka Chelsea/City) they've had nothing to crow about since the 70's.