You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who do you want and think will be Relegated / Promoted

Bjornebye

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Brentford are looking good. Had a soft-spot for them since I went to a friendly there with Celtic a few years back. They play good football. 

@Babb'sBurstNad I understand what you're saying about Leeds with the being a big club and stuff but their fans are humungous wankers. Not a nice away-day and their fans will just be vile at Anfield like they were a few years back. 

Fair point, a few of those Championship sides have a pretty dire following. I guess my nostalgia for the '80s/'90s plays a big part. When we beat the likes of Huddersfield or Brighton it seems to have little context; however, even if they're shit, putting 4 or 5 past Leeds will give me a big ol' chubby.

I'm at the stage where I want the biggest, gobbiest shithouses in the league so we can smash the lot of 'em while Klopp's here and we're the best in the world.

Having said all that, there's fuck all chance I'm going to Leeds away. I've got a note from my mum.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Fair point, a few of those Championship sides have a pretty dire following. I guess my nostalgia for the '80s/'90s plays a big part. When we beat the likes of Huddersfield or Brighton it seems to have little context; however, even if they're shit, putting 4 or 5 past Leeds will give me a big ol' chubby.

I'm at the stage where I want the biggest, gobbiest shithouses in the league so we can smash the lot of 'em while Klopp's here and we're the best in the world.

Having said all that, there's fuck all chance I'm going to Leeds away. I've got a note from my mum.

Hahaha good post. I get it. 

20 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah, they bottled it big time. It seems lighting does strike twice. Leeds fans are just as bad as the Mancs but apart from the one Title (which they bought aka Chelsea/City) they've had nothing to crow about since the 70's. 

They still rattle on about beating the mancs in the cup ten years ago as if they'd won the European cup, which they also claim a victory in as "the ref was bent."

The only more deluded fans I've ever met are evertonians. I know plenty of Leeds fans and some of them are good friends but some are the most arrogant, self entitled bitter people I've ever encountered. They've got this PSG thing bubbling around too; that if they go up they'll get investment from Arab oil money. Fuck that shit, we could well do without more of that. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

They still rattle on about beating the mancs in the cup ten years ago as if they'd won the European cup, which they also claim a victory in as "the ref was bent."

The only more deluded fans I've ever met are evertonians. I know plenty of Leeds fans and some of them are good friends but some are the most arrogant, self entitled bitter people I've ever encountered. They've got this PSG thing bubbling around too; that if they go up they'll get investment from Arab oil money. Fuck that shit, we could well do without more of that. 

I was waiting for your Leeds comment and you didn't let us down. Top, top fuck that shit.

• Upvote 1

West Ham, Palace and Burnley can fuck off. The former because they are atrociously run and deserve it. The latter two because they add nothing to the league in terms of entertainment and style of football.

Most of the teams in the race for promotion play good football, so I don't mind who comes up. I'd say Leeds, Brentford and Fulham would be the most interesting.

I want Villa, Burnley & West Ham to go down. I'm sick of Burnley and their alehouse cloggers, West Ham because of their owners and Villa cos of their deluded scruffy no-mark fans. But it will more likely be Norwich, Watford and Bournemouth. Promoted - tonight's Brentford-Leeds game could be significant but my preference would be Brentford, Fulham & Bristol City to go up as I have no problem with any of them while Leeds & Forest have insufferable fans, Preston have shithouse management who like to have a pop at us and WBA are meh. Maybe Swansea with Brewster scoring a shedload in the run-in?

Realistically, Norwich are done and I think West Game and Bournemouth will join them. We need the Bournemouth LFC fund machine to stay up, so I hope Palace go down in their place.

From the Championship, I'd like Leeds to come up. My dad's best mate, like an Uncle to me, is a massive fan, took me to my first Liverpool game at Elland Road (the Yeboah wonder goal game) and I'd be happy for him. A mate of mine is a Forest fan so ditto and it'd be nice to see someone new come up - Preston or Brentford, but I expect it to be West Brom.

Guest Pistonbroke
23 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Spot on RL. I knew quite a few from my Army days and they made out they were mental, forgetting that I actually knew them and they were soft as fuck. I had to bin them off due to those they had following them as it was just  xenophobic/racist shit from so called senior adult men. I Guess if they ever got back into Europe they'd kick off the old troubles again. Like Jeckyll and Hide, Ok on certain subjects but you just can't talk football or Political subjects/immigration with them. I hope they miss out on promotion in a heartbreaking way.