Quantcast
Attention all Frasier Fans - The Roz or Daphne Poll - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Attention all Frasier Fans - The Roz or Daphne Poll

The Roz or Daphne Poll   

66 members have voted

1. 1. The Roz or Daphne Poll

21 minutes ago, elvis said:

Seriously ? 

Jesus 

Never fancied it. I’ve seen very American sitcoms. Can only think of Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiam, Happy Days, The Munsters, The Wonder Years and The Goldbergs.

Roz is sass. You could go out with her round a load of bars, she’d drink you under the table then take you home and fuck your brains out.

Daphne would have one drink then go “Ooh that’s gone straight to me head, and I think I forgot to iron the doilies” and make you drive her home.

• Upvote 13

3 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Daphne, though Lilith in her prime would be my choice if the field was open.

At a push, I'll even knock one out over Maris.

3 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Never fancied it. I’ve seen very American sitcoms. Can only think of Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiam, Happy Days, The Munsters, The Wonder Years and The Goldbergs.

If you like Seinfeld then Frasier is your friend. I can't stress this enough. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

Roz is sass. You could go out with her round a load of bars, she’d drink you under the table then take you home and fuck your brains out.

Daphne would have one drink then go “Ooh that’s gone straight to me head, and I think I forgot to iron the doilies” and make you drive her home.

Roz would nag you about work for 6 hours then you'd get back to hers and she would be like "oh it was a date? I just thought you wanted to be friends I've got that other bald twat coming over so fuck off or ill tell the network and take your job" 

Daphne may buckle after a few pinots but you'd get her home and she would flail about on the bed pretending to be all cute and drunk and just as you got to leave and turn out the light she would roll on to her front and go "where do you think you're going..." 

tenor.gif?itemid=11111461

3 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

This should read “very few”.