You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Attention all Frasier Fans - The Roz or Daphne Poll

Bjornebye

The Roz or Daphne Poll   

87 members have voted

1. 1. The Roz or Daphne Poll

Roz is sass. You could go out with her round a load of bars, she’d drink you under the table then take you home and fuck your brains out.

Daphne would have one drink then go “Ooh that’s gone straight to me head, and I think I forgot to iron the doilies” and make you drive her home.

• Upvote 13

3 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Never fancied it. I’ve seen very American sitcoms. Can only think of Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiam, Happy Days, The Munsters, The Wonder Years and The Goldbergs.

If you like Seinfeld then Frasier is your friend. I can't stress this enough. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

Roz is sass. You could go out with her round a load of bars, she’d drink you under the table then take you home and fuck your brains out.

Daphne would have one drink then go “Ooh that’s gone straight to me head, and I think I forgot to iron the doilies” and make you drive her home.

Roz would nag you about work for 6 hours then you'd get back to hers and she would be like "oh it was a date? I just thought you wanted to be friends I've got that other bald twat coming over so fuck off or ill tell the network and take your job" 

Daphne may buckle after a few pinots but you'd get her home and she would flail about on the bed pretending to be all cute and drunk and just as you got to leave and turn out the light she would roll on to her front and go "where do you think you're going..." 

tenor.gif?itemid=11111461