You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Google Maps Co-Ordinates

Bjornebye

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Bjornebye said:

You check the other thread! 

I told you about it ages ago and you pretty much assured me that you would waste the rest of your life playing it. 

You get dropped somewhere in the world randomly via Google maps and you have to look around and try to figure out where you are. 

1 minute ago, Remmie said:

I told you about it ages ago and you pretty much assured me that you would waste the rest of your life playing it. 

You get dropped somewhere in the world randomly via Google maps and you have to look around and try to figure out where you are. 

Did you? Last few years have been a blur but I downloaded it and wasted an hour of my life playing it. I'm gonna waste another few hours after work playing it before the snooker.  

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Did you? Last few years have been a blur but I downloaded it and wasted an hour of my life playing it. I'm gonna waste another few hours after work playing it before the snooker.  

Yes! Wasting your time is my preferred way of wasting my time. Or something 

I don't think you download it though mate

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The app onto my phone 

77E28B88-39B3-41F9-B87D-281A67CD90C0.jpeg

What the hell? It downloads all of the game's entire street view? Is it essentially a bookmark? I can't get it on the play store. 

I'll believe you this time but you're on a short fucking leash my pedigree chum

4 minutes ago, Remmie said:

What the hell? It downloads all of the game's entire street view? Is it essentially a bookmark? I can't get it on the play store. 

I'll believe you this time but you're on a short fucking leash my pedigree chum

Yeah its just an app mate? App Store > Play Store 

Listen you fucking fringe.... 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

I tried to drop the little yellow Google man down on there but he wasn't having any of that.

Haha its still a great image. I'd love to dive around it. 

1 minute ago, neko said:

I was thinking about this thread the other day - glad you bumped it.

I was wandering East LA this morning....google street view is the greatest thing on the internet.

It's so good, I lose hours on it. Mainly in America. Nuts country but it fascinates me. We might have walked past each other. 

• Upvote 1