You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich (A) Premier League 15-2-2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

59 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

How many times did Pearce say the word push on the commentary then? Fucking knobhead!

Yes, and yet when Virgil was wrestled to the ground in the area by two players, he brushed it aside. That's about the third or fourth time this season we've had a player hauled over like that and there's been no VAR and no fuss on the TV coverage. Bizarre.

1 hour ago, Caramac said:

You just know that a bellend like Pickford would have gone for a Hollywood dive at the feet of the attacker as soon as he enters the area, allowing him to roll it to Pukki for a tap-in.

Alisson just stands him up, so he's ready to deal with whatever the attacker does.

5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You just know that a bellend like Pickford would have gone for a Hollywood dive at the feet of the attacker as soon as he enters the area, allowing him to roll it to Pukki for a tap-in.

Well he couldn't very well have attempted what Alisson did.  Arms too little.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Stickman said:

If we are challenging for the title again next season how the fuck will we cope if at this time of the season there is only a point or two between us and our nearest challengers .? 

Just watch reruns of this season instead of even watching next season. Nothing else makes sense.

12 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

You jinxing bastard!

In fact so severe is my turn to the side of the believer, I am going to bully all the non believers on here. Even the forum big names like @iRAT won’t escape my overbearing nature. As I am the the second hardest poster on here (after @Anny Road) It’s gonna be brutal. 

We are fucking great!  Remember the mid 90’s? The Woy days? Remember how it felt trying to support the likes of Jovanovic and Paulson. It was hard. Now Anfield buzzes. Now we have songs for our full backs , never mind our forwards. 

I am coming for you first @Qwikage. Then you @Reckoner  

8 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Alisson just stands him up, so he's ready to deal with whatever the attacker does.

I'm convinced that was offside but not sure they showed it again. 

44 minutes ago, Jennings said:

In fact so severe is my turn to the side of the believer, I am going to bully all the non believers on here. Even the forum big names like @iRAT won’t escape my overbearing nature. As I am the the second hardest poster on here (after @Anny Road) It’s gonna be brutal. 

We are fucking great!  Remember the mid 90’s? The Woy days? Remember how it felt trying to support the likes of Jovanovic and Paulson. It was hard. Now Anfield buzzes. Now we have songs for our full backs , never mind our forwards. 

I am coming for you first @Qwikage. Then you @Reckoner  

WHOOOA dude.

You had extra Sugar Puffs this morning didn't you?

Remember, it's difficult to look hard when your wearing "Frozen" themed pyjamas especillay in the adult sizes.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Qwikage said:

WHOOOA dude.

You had extra Sugar Puffs this morning didn't you?

Remember, it's difficult to look hard when your wearing "Frozen" themed pyjamas especillay in the adult sizes.

I'll be at Otterspool Prom waiting!

...well...once the weather becomes a little less inclement.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Did the Sky/MOTD people take a look at it?

I watched the game and the interviews but not the analysis or MOTD so no idea. Looked marginally off to me on the the replays during the game. Just happy we won and if we're honest it wasn't the greatest performance by a long way . Norwich did play well and if the media have bigged up the plucky underdog I don't care really . 3 points in the bag says all we need to know.  

14 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I watched the game and the interviews but not the analysis or MOTD so no idea. Looked marginally off to me on the the replays during the game. Just happy we won and if we're honest it wasn't the greatest performance by a long way . Norwich did play well and if the media have bigged up the plucky underdog I don't care really . 3 points in the bag says all we need to know.  

Just now, aws said:

He was offside. Three inches at least. 

I thought he was off during the game but the replays show he was on. if they'd have scored Im pretty certain VAR would have confirmed the goal.

14 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Funny how none of the cretin that thought Sadio had committed  a foul saw VVD getting tag-teamed and wrestled to the ground.

Jim fucking Beglin - "I'm not sure that's allowed"

Broke their fucking hearts that Norwich got beaten.

Commentators have the really bad habit of assuming something before seeing a replay. This time Beglin, to his credit, saw the Mane goal on replay and said he thought it wasn't a foul, but a lot of the time they double down even after being proven wrong.

Peter Drury too, during the game said one of the tackles had nothing to do with getting the ball and then a second after they show the replay and it was totally clean. Pipe down and call the game accurately, you melodramatic tit.