You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich (A) Premier League 15-2-2020 - 17:30

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

City next three

West Ham H

Leicester A

Arsenal (postponed LC Final) 

Utd A

Might get it done in 4 games

Would love to ha e it wrapped up before the March Internationals, turning up at City as Champions would be glorious

Everton latest, maybe even Bournemouth if they’re so dispirited they falter against West Ham.

Just now, magicrat said:

Fair fucks to Norwich , they played well given their hopeless position.

Think that's what made it harder as they're already down I'd rather play teams who give up as they've got a better chance the following week..

25 points fuck me I never saw that coming ....Ever 

Cannot believe VAR checked Sadio's goal but did nothing when 2 Norwich players hauled down Virgil in the box for that corner. The actual fuck? As for cantwell, he's a fucking fancy dan fall down footballer when you blow on him. Atwell, fuck off you cunt. Booking Naby and Sadio for nothing? Fucking clown.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Not a classic but a deserved win, plus a lot of those players had Tuesday on their minds and hardly got out of 2nd gear. Norwich's plan was to park the bus and fall over should a Liverpool player tackle them and rely on Atwell to give a free kick, which he fully adhered to in the big scheme of things, especially when that Cantwell fell over, he can take his girly hair and fuck off. Lot of our players where slow to the second ball and Norwich got lucky on quite a few occasions as the ball fell to them or in space. Keita should be scoring his chance and so should Bobby. Mane's goal was class control and a great finish...Boom! Not sure why VAR didn't give a penalty after VVD was dragged down in the box by two players, pathetic really. I thought if they had scored their one chance in the first half that VAR would have given it offside, Alisson wasn't to know that though and pulled off a great tackle with his arm. The only other attempt which hit the post I reckon he had it covered.

Take the 3 points, put them in the LFC rucksack, stick it on the team bus and get the fuck out of Dodge. Another record which hasn't been achieved in any of the top 5 European leagues with 25 wins out of the first 26 games in a season. 

Norwich were plucky, but also shite. You can see why they'll be going down. 

MOTM, hard one. Thought Gomez and VVD were very good in what they had to do. Robbo better than TAA today. Midfield was all a bit meh, Keita was good at times, sloppy at others. Same went for MO and Bobby. Ox was poor and Wij anonymous. I know Henderson made one very poor pass that should/could have let them in but that apart he was my MOTM, all over the pitch setting moves up. 

Drink it up lads and lassies, we march on and the footballing fraternity will be eating shit for the rest of the weekend as per.