Quantcast
Shrewsbury (H) FA Cup - 4/2/2020 - 19:45 - Page 22 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Shrewsbury (H) FA Cup - 4/2/2020 - 19:45

Recommended Posts

At a glance, it looks a bit like the Mount one at Chelsea- offside technically speaking, but not exactly gaining an advantage either. 

 

Then again, a glance is all I've got because I couldn't watch the fucking thing!! Thanks FA Cunts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

That's the first time I've seen Sepp van der Berg play.  From comments I've read on here, I was expecting him to look like a guest from the Make A Wish Foundation.

 

He did not.

 

He looked like a footballer.

Comfortably his best performance in a Liverpool shirt that I've seen.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, A_S said:

At a glance, it looks a bit like the Mount one at Chelsea- offside technically speaking, but not exactly gaining an advantage either. 

 

Then again, a glance is all I've got because I couldn't watch the fucking thing!! Thanks FA Cunts. 

Of course he gains advantage they scored from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Made up with the lads VDB was good too so apologies from me. Men against boys my arse. That blond cunt looked shit scared when he came on.


To be honest, if I hadn’t watched the substitution I wouldn’t have known he was on the pitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, niallers said:

Why was their goal disallowed? Nobody was offside? The goal scorer was in 3rd phase of play! Can't understand why

 

1 hour ago, Sweeney287 said:

I've got no idea either. 

 

 

Simple.

 

LiVARpool.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

BGJ. What a guy...

 

 

 


Top bloke is Milner. When he retires In 10 years he needs to be added to Klopps staff

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, J-V said:

Of course he gains advantage they scored from it.

 

If that's the case, they could have ruled out Henderson's goal against Soton, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, skaro said:

 

If that's the case, they could have ruled out Henderson's goal against Soton, no?

The ball went to Mo, Hendo didn’t touch it till he was active again so couldn’t be offside.


if you’re confused read the rules but looking at both incidents it’s pretty fucking obvious to be fair.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J-V said:

The ball went to Mo, Hendo didn’t touch it till he was active again so couldn’t be offside.


if you’re confused read the rules but looking at both incidents it’s pretty fucking obvious to be fair.

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, skaro said:

 

If that's the case, they could have ruled out Henderson's goal against Soton, no?

The fella was offside in the build up when he received the ball as per Oscar's post above.  I did think it was a fair long time before the goal though so pretty much must have been borderline whether VAR even checked that far back.

I'd have been pretty peeved had we had a goal disallowed for that, put it that way.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, J-V said:

The ball went to Mo, Hendo didn’t touch it till he was active again so couldn’t be offside.


if you’re confused read the rules but looking at both incidents it’s pretty fucking obvious to be fair.

 

 

 

Thanks for fucking clearing it up then.

 

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic effort from the lads, done the club proud. Love how confident on the ball they were, much like the Villa game they really took the game to the opposition, showing no respect for the senior players they were up against. This time they got the result that their play deserved too.

 

Think I've said this before, but can't understand why no-ones snapped up Chirivella yet, he's a proper midfield maestro, would be perfect for any top division club looking for someone to orchestrate play from the centre of the park. Might not be good enough for a top 4 club, but most others looking to play football from the back could surely make use of his talents.

 

Agree with the shouts for Curtis Jones too, he's actually been even more impressive on the other occasions I've watched him, but he's got the confidence and ability to make it at senior level, and influences every game he plays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Philtrum said:

Screenshot-2020-02-04-at-23-07-07.png

Getting a just eat delivered to the ground, that’s commitment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

 

The fella was offside in the build up when he received the ball as per Oscar's post above.  I did think it was a fair long time before the goal though so pretty much must have been borderline whether VAR even checked that far back.

I'd have been pretty peeved had we had a goal disallowed for that, put it that way.  

 

Me too.

 

Personally, I think it falls into the category of "interpretation" of phases, rather than cut and dried.

 

But what would I know.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×