You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kloppo’s Best Signing

Vincent Vega

Kloppo’s Best Signing  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Kloppo’s Best Signing?

• Sadio at £25m
    • Matip on a Bosman
    • Gini at £25m
    • Mo at £37m
    • Robbo at £8m
    • Virgil at £75m
    • Fabinho at £40m
    • Alisson at £60m

Mo / Sadio / Andy Robbo.  For me these were the best signings as there was an element of doubt with all of them and now the first two would be in any top 10 players in the world, and Andy is the best left back in the Premier League and possibly Europe. We got them all for @ £70m

Virgil & Ali are perfect , but we knew they were fantastic players before they got here.

VVD simply because he is so fuckin cool.

When I was a young un, every single inch of the  walls in my room were covered in King Kenny pictures from every conceivable magazine. My bed and doors had Panini sickers all over them and my school book covers had pictures of him selotaped to the inside cover (helped lessen the shame of the wallpaper colour!). If I were that age again I would be doing the same with VVD.

• Upvote 1

Big Virg.

Many of the other signings have had a huge impact too, but like others have said, signing Big Virg was the game changer. Klopp wasn't prepared to pursue other targets when the deal originally fell through in summer 2017. He was prepared to wait for the one player he KNEW would be a perfect fit. He is the best defender we've had in all my time supporting the club, and we've had a few more-than-decent ones over the years.

7 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Big Virg.

Many of the other signings have had a huge impact too, but like others have said, signing Big Virg was the game changer. Klopp wasn't prepared to pursue other targets when the deal originally fell through in summer 2017. He was prepared to wait for the one player he KNEW would be a perfect fit. He is the best defender we've had in all my time supporting the club, and we've had a few more-than-decent ones over the years.

It took bollocks from Klopp to go through with the signing after the shut we got in the summer and the fee we paid.

Bar reds every other football fan in the country wanted that signing to fail.  

And plenty of us (definitely me!) criticised Klopp for not signing an alternative that summer. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

It took bollocks from Klopp to go through with the signing after the shut we got in the summer and the fee we paid.

Bar reds every other football fan in the country wanted that signing to fail.  

And plenty of us (definitely me!) criticised Klopp for not signing an alternative that summer. 

And I think this summer was another show of bollocks. Win the CL, 97 points. It would have been easy to spend on two or three player but he went into this season without doing anything. 

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I thought this summer was wrong too. 

Yeah, that’s absolutely forgivable. I’d have liked a signing but again, if the right signing isn’t available then we wait. I used to go mental in transfer threads, losing my shit over signing Andy Carroll and Stewart Downing. These days, I just don’t give a fuck. Jürgen and Mike have this. Trust is earned, and they’ve got loads in the bank. Made up. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Virgil is that good that people don’t even talk about Coutinho leaving in the same window anymore. 

More to do with the brilliance of Klopp, reshaping our attacking play to go through the two wing backs,  supported by the three water carriers in the middle. 

A number ten ain't getting in this midfield again.